Received a PIN but so disappointed

Nuwanda9

Mouseketeer
I finally received an elusive PIN number today! It was for a free upgrade to a deluxe resort for my upcoming trip at the end of the month! I called ASAP and was told that it was good only for trips in December. I am not even arriving until 12/30 and leaving on 1/6. So, I guess they KNEW I was coming but didn't know when?? It is so disappointing. I REALLY could have used this good news. :sad1:

so even though you are checking in December 30 they won't count that and let you use the discount ? I thought as long as you check in during the time it was available.....that's a total bummer!!! :sad1:

I got that code today and just got off of the phone. They put it right through and upgraded our dining plan from Quick Service to the regular one. :cool1:We were booked from 12/30-1/3 at the POP and now we are at the Poly. I am sooo thrilled. The CM that I talked to was so excited about it too!! Can you call back and try again?

Susan

I got that code today and just got off of the phone. They put it right through and upgraded our dining plan from Quick Service to the regular one. :cool1:We were booked from 12/30-1/3 at the POP and now we are at the Poly. I am sooo thrilled. The CM that I talked to was so excited about it too!! Can you call back and try again?

Susan

Poly for Pop prices :faint: I'm surprised they don't limit that offer to SSR and OKW, but letting you choose Poly ... I am shocked. Was your QSDP free? I forget when the FD ended in Dec.

Susan

Awesome deal!!!! I'm excited for you too!!!! Have fun!!!!!!:cheer2:

I finally received an elusive PIN number today! It was for a free upgrade to a deluxe resort for my upcoming trip at the end of the month! I called ASAP and was told that it was good only for trips in December. I am not even arriving until 12/30 and leaving on 1/6. So, I guess they KNEW I was coming but didn't know when?? It is so disappointing. I REALLY could have used this good news. :sad1:

You really need to call back. We also got the email and called. At first they said it wouldn't go thru, but I told the CM that at the bottom of the email, in fine print, it said something about 1/7/10. So he checked and was able to get us booked at the BC. Doing the happy dance. :banana: Now really can't wait to go, free upgrade at WDW, free upgrade on DCL, and discount gift card, can't get no better. :cool1: :woohoo:

were you guys both at values then upgraded? i am staying at a mod for the first time that period and would really enjoy a free upgrade! heres to crossing my fingers but so happy for you guys! i noticed when i was playing around earlier this week that there were still openings 12/31-1/9 our time for all types of resorts

were you guys both at values then upgraded? i am staying at a mod for the first time that period and would really enjoy a free upgrade! heres to crossing my fingers but so happy for you guys! i noticed when i was playing around earlier this week that there were still openings 12/31-1/9 our time for all types of resorts

Yes, we were booked at ASMu, then upgraded to BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter