Rec'd fastpass+ cards today

Got our FastPass+ cards today in the mail. We leave the 19th. I figured we weren't one of the "chosen," so I had written getting them off. I'm glad we did. :thumbsup2

However, we added another traveler after the first packet for ME was sent out to us. We have two rooms. I had to call Disney today and get them to manually add this added traveler to our FastPass+ battery of passes. They assured me that he would be added and would be available to book the fastpasses we wanted online tomorrow afternoon after the system updates.

They also went on to say that we could pick up a card for him at the "Disney Welcome Center" at MCO when we go and check in for ME. :thumbsup2

I had a bit of trouble trying to get all of our travelers on at the same times...We have two separate rooms. It will definitely be interesting to see how this all plays out and I'm happy to be part of the "test!" :wave2:

Back to the world in...5 DAYS! :banana::banana::banana:

i chose the ELP for my last fast pass of the day.

I figured i would leave after that and do Wishes on another evening during my stay.

smallworldnh said:
I got mine today as well, but I only received 3 (there are 3 of us). Is one card good for all 4 picks or do we get one card for each attraction we chose?

There is one card for each guest, not for each attraction.
The back of each card actually has the guests first name.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well I went on and registered the set of cards with my first reservation number, but can't figure out a way to register the 2nd set. If I can only do one, I'm fine with that, but I'm guessing the dates would be better on the second set (since that stay is longer, and we don't have a MK day planned until day 4). I guess I will call tomorrow and see if there is a way to either add the 2nd set or delete the first so I can use the second set instead.

Julia Says said:
Well I went on and registered the set of cards with my first reservation number, but can't figure out a way to register the 2nd set. If I can only do one, I'm fine with that, but I'm guessing the dates would be better on the second set (since that stay is longer, and we don't have a MK day planned until day 4). I guess I will call tomorrow and see if there is a way to either add the 2nd set or delete the first so I can use the second set instead.

IIRC the test period is only Sept 18-24. If your 2nd reservation does not start until after the 24th, perhaps that's why you are unable to register those?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Ah, I think I did read that earlier. Our 2nd reservation starts on the 23rd, but in that case the 2nd set won't make a difference. I think I'm going to re-work our schedule so I can make the best use of FP+.

Thanks!

i ran into that issue also.

i arrive on the 24th and usually do not do the parks that day as i come in early afternoon.

i rescheduled my entire stay for using the fast past card for the 24th.

when i went to the site in the email, the 24th and 25th was listed.
when i clicked on the 25th, it went shaded so had to use the 24th date.

If some of the attractions are already booked up for FP+ for several days ahead (for example, the parade and fireworks according to your other thread), it will be interesting to know what possibilities there are for changes during the actual day of your FP+ usage.

I think I'll be checking at one of the kiosks, trying to use the FP+ for Wishes (if available) the day we get there, so I'll report back.

Dan

We received the FastPass + cards & I logged in to make our choices. I did not get an email in advance asking if we wanted to participate, but did get the actual cards. We are using ME so guess they wanted a larger pool of people to try it out. I did notice that the Parades & Wishes are all wait list now for next Saturday & Sunday which were the 2 days we had already planned to be in MK due to Dining Reservations. I was thinking we would try & check when we are in the Park to see how hard it is to change them.:stir:

We got ours today. Very interesting system, I was excited to see how booking a fastpass + for parades and fireworks would work but I was a little disappointed to see that though they were there, I couldn't select them. Oh well, got a nice little fantasyland afternoon planned. Can't wait to see how they work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter