Rec'd fastpass+ cards today

Anybody know... what are the parade fast passes? And which do you think are the harder ones to get if you arrive mid-day?

Anybody know... what are the parade fast passes? And which do you think are the harder ones to get if you arrive mid-day?

Hardest ones to get:
1 - Space Mountain
2 - Splash Mountain (if weather is hot)
3 - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
4 - Peter Pan

Can't tell you anything about the parades, sorry. We always skip them.

i received the email and survey 9 days ago.
received the fast pass cards 4 days later.
it arrived on monday.

when the options came up in my survey, btmr and sm were two listed.
the other two were okay ones.

the parade was listed in the four choices presented to me.

the list of guests that are chosen for this fast pass trial, are the ones using ME on their trip.

Blech...I have no interest in trying to plan rides down to the day/hour before I get there. Yes, I know I don't have to, but then I'll be at a disadvantage, which doesn't feel great either.

You have to be invited to use it. I received an email with the invitation to try it. (the same email that my Disney reservation is linked to)

We should be getting our cards soon as well.

It is only for Magic Kingdom right now. Basically you pick four attractions that you want to try on a specific day. They gave us a range of days to choose from; lucklily the last option was one of the days we have scheduled for MK. It then tries to give you four distinct options for the fast pass windows for those attractions. Some options cater towards using the FP's in the morning, some the evening, and some a mix.

After you've chosen one of the four predetermined set of fastpass windows, you have the option to then go into each of your four attraction choices and manually select an hour FP window from a pretty wide range of options. This is what we ended up doing. None of the preselected choices really worked well for us.

Dan

Hopefully, this will work nicely for all.

How exciting!!! I should be receiving mine any day now since I'm leaving next Saturday! So if we want to change some of the times, it will automatically show up on the cards?? If we want to change the attractions will that show up as well?

I was curious too about the parades seeing hem on the list of choices???:confused3

LJD: Thanks for the photos! Really helps me visualize the whole thing.

Same here. I can follow along when I can see it in my head. Thanks again LJD!! :thumbsup2

I'm anxious to hear reports back from you all after you get back from your trips. I'm jealous it's not something available for my upcoming trip. Enjoy it. :woohoo:

I'm curious about the MSEP fastpass as well! This was one I chose, but I have no idea where the viewing area is or how this works!!

Yay! My TA just let me know that my fast pass+ envelope arrived there this morning. He's going to drop them by my work this afternoon.

How exciting!!! I should be receiving mine any day now since I'm leaving next Saturday! So if we want to change some of the times, it will automatically show up on the cards?? If we want to change the attractions will that show up as well?

Yes, you can make changes at any time up until you use the FP+ cards that day from what I read. You can also change them at FP+ kiosks in the MK park as well.

The changes will show up on the account that is linked to each card, so when you go to use the FP+ card, the changes will show up.

Dan

I got mine today as well, but I only received 3 (there are 3 of us). Is one card good for all 4 picks or do we get one card for each attraction we chose?

Yes, you can make changes at any time up until you use the FP+ cards that day from what I read. You can also change them at FP+ kiosks in the MK park as well.

If some of the attractions are already booked up for FP+ for several days ahead (for example, the parade and fireworks according to your other thread), it will be interesting to know what possibilities there are for changes during the actual day of your FP+ usage.

My understanding is that it is just a test period for September 18-24, and Disney sent e-mail invitations only to persons using the Magical Express (and I don't know if that includes everyone using the ME during the test period).

It does not, because we're on the DME and we didn't get an invite. :(

smallworldnh said:
I'm curious about the MSEP fastpass as well! This was one I chose, but I have no idea where the viewing area is or how this works!!

Someone reported on another thread that parade viewing is on a terrace above the plaza and Wishes is in the rose garden.

I'm really curious to find out if, after watching MSEP, you have to move or if you can stay where you are to see Wishes. I would live a parade FP but I hate trying to move through the crowd around the hub between the two.

I have fast passes for both the parade and wishes... So I would guess you would have to move

Beamer97 said:
I have fast passes for both the parade and wishes... So I would guess you would have to move

Sorry, I wasn't clear - I mean if you just have parade. I don't think I would do both because I wouldn't want to have to cross the hub. But I'm wondering after the parade do you have to clear out of that spot? Can you even see wishes from there? We usually find one spot for both and don't move.

I'll be anxiously awaiting everyone's reviews.

We just received FP+ cards via regular mail- we have not received anything prior, and arrive on Sept. 22 (using ME).

We actually received 2 sets of cards- we have 2 separate reservations, both on rented DVC points. I haven't logged in yet though to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter