• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rec'd an email about my SW Sci Fi ressie

buggy2727

Mouseketeer
Today I got an email from WDW Guest Experience Services with the subject "Important information regarding your "Star Wars" Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! dining reservation".

It read something like this:

We are looking forward to hosting you and your party and would like to confirm your dining reservation. You are booked to attend the “Star Wars” Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. This unique Character dining experience includes classic “Star Wars” movie characters and various scenes from the films.

*had my details of the ressie date, time, party size, cost per adult/child, DDP credits, etc"

But that was really it. I just found it odd since I have many other ADR's (including CRT) but didn't get any other emails. And also it didn't contain anything "new". Did anyone else receive this? I'm about a week out from arriving.

Yep, we got one for our H&V Star Wars dinner on 5/26. I too thought it was strange that we got it for that one and not for any of the other ADRs that I made. DH says it may have something to do with the fact that it is a special dining event, but who knows :confused3.

Did you make your ADR online? A couple of weeks ago it let me make it online for the breakfast. We decided to cancel, but I noticed this week that now it has a message that says you have to call to make the ADR and can't make it online. Just wondering if maybe they were sending an email notice if made online so people know it was a special event because when I made mine - there was no indication. I found out on here :)

I received one today for my 05/26 dinner reservation. I also have the star wars breakfast booked but I didn't get one for that. My guess is that it's because I booked the H&V ressie online and the other on the phone.

I received one today for my 05/26 dinner reservation. I also have the star wars breakfast booked but I didn't get one for that. My guess is that it's because I booked the H&V ressie online and the other on the phone.

That's an interesting thought. I know I made one online and one over the phone (I ended up cancelling one) but I can't remember which one was the online one! :)

I got this email, too, regarding my h & v sw meal. I think they sent an email for this one (and not any of my other ADRs) because they want to make sure people are aware it is a more expensive 2 credit meal, since those restaurants are usually 1 credit meals.

Yup we got an email too for our H&V meal but we have Sci Fi booked too. Only got one email though.

Maybe this will cause people to say, it's too much and cancel their ressies. I'm trying to get in for my son and husband.

I got an e-mail for both our Sci-Fi and our H&V reservation. I was wondering perhaps they want to make sure people know what they reserved? I know when I reserved online, I simply reserved a time, but it didn't specifically state it was a Star Wars meal. Perhaps they are nervous people will show up not knowing they booked a special meal with a higher price tag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter