• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rebooking questions

pequele

Some people think they are cool because they can h
We are going on a 3 night in May. I'd LOVE to get the onboard booking discount but can someone tell me actually how this works? Do the following things ruin your onboard booking discount?

1. I'm thinking 2014 but not all cruises are out, can we book a cruise but still change dates and even ports and itenararies if something else comes out later or works better for my time off from work?

2. Can you change the room category at a later date? If so, is it best to book the lowest category on the cheapest cruise, just to get into a discount?

3. Is it best to have a cruise in mind when going up to the desk or do you need to wait until you are at the desk to decide? If you can do it all before you walk up to the desk, is there a place to get paperwork to have already filled out?

4. What is the discount or will it vary by cruise length, location, and category you book?

5. What is the amount you have to put down to book your cruise?

thanks

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. It doesn't matter. You can fill out the form the first afternoon and have a quote back that night that can be booked by simply calling and leaving a message.

4. 10% deposit versus 20%, 10% discount on cruise fare portion, $100 OBC for 3/4/5 night, $200 OBC 7+ nights

5. 10% deposit

We're going in our first Disney cruise in April and I've already started planning our next one :). My question is I found a cruise out of Galveston leaving Jan 4,2014 and right now, that's the last Disney Cruise leaving out of this port. I was looking at booking it now, so we have a room, but then would we be able to take advantage of the onboard booking discounts? I hope that makes sense

You can book Galveston now. As long as you book a refundable fare (not concierge level), then you can book again for Galveston while you are on the April cruise. Cancel your first booking, and you are all set.

By booking now, you guarantee a room and a rate. If you get something better while you are on a cruise, you can cancel your first booking.

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. It doesn't matter. You can fill out the form the first afternoon and have a quote back that night that can be booked by simply calling and leaving a message.

4. 10% deposit versus 20%, 10% discount on cruise fare portion, $100 OBC for 3/4/5 night, $200 OBC 7+ nights

5. 10% deposit

Awesome! thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter