Rebels are back in 2012

Good Morning and a belated congrats to the RunDisney Marathon Weekend Finishers!

My schedule for 2013:

E. Murray Todd Half-Marathon, Lincroft, NJ - March 3
Belmar 5 Mile Run, Belmar NJ - July 13
Walt Disney Wine and Dine Half-Marathon - November 9

Thanks! And have a great 2013!

Here is my 2013 schedule:

Aug. 31st - Dumbo Double Dare

Nov. 9th? - Wine & Dine

Jan. ?? - WDW Half Marathon

Thats it for now. Im starting a round of p90x monday so I can avoid running in cold for a few months.

Just finished the first workout in P90X. Holy crap! I was feeling pretty cocky after doing the Goofy, but this is an entirely different type of fitness. Ill keep you guys up to date on my progress.

Just bumping. Havent done any training since the marathon. As soon as the weather gets nicer, ill be back into it. Right now that winter laziness has set in hard

I just ran the E. Murray Todd 1/2 marathon (Lincroft, NJ) this past Sunday. 1:53:43. An improvement of 1 and 1/2 minutes from my time for the same race in 2010. I was hoping I would make a more significant jump, but it is a step forward. Now I have a goal for the Wine and Dine 1/2 in November. Which, I believe, we can sign up for next week?

I hope everyone here is making progress towards their personal goals, too! Best of luck to all of you!

Signed Up for Wine & Dine - Is anyone else registered? Up to 80% full already, may close before the prices go up in June.

I am registered, along with DW, two brothers, and two friends! Staying in the Treehouses. Very excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter