Reasons to cruise with Royal Caribbean

I love the size of Brilliance and all the glass and water views. My wife thinks that the larger, newer Freedom is better so we booked it this year. After seeing the pictures I think we will be back to the Brilliance next year. Plus, I really like the port at Tampa.

I see rhapsody will be sailing out of Tampa eRly 2017- do you know about that one? I've never sailed royal

I see rhapsody will be sailing out of Tampa eRly 2017- do you know about that one?
Hoping the Rhapsody is in good shape as I'll be on board in just a couple of weeks cruising the Greek Isles.

Here I am, still booked on that Key West-Cozumel cruise for December 2017... And now looking for a Bermuda cruise for Fall 2017 or Spring or Fall 2018 (not sure yet, we must budget!)... Taking a look at the Anthem... What's up with all the bad reviews? On paper and on videos, the ship looks amazing... I don't understand. :confused3

I was just on the Navigator in Europe and apparently everybody who wrote a review were actually on a different ship because I didn't experience any of the horrors they described. Except for general lack of coordination in some ports for shuttles or excursions. So I am not sure how much stock I would put in reviews.

I have to laugh because children over 12 are considered adults when booking your actual reservation! :scared: Which is it people? :joker:

Those over 12 are priced as an adult, but 16 is the minimum age for the Solarium. However, that does not mean you won't see those under 16 in the Solarium.

Those over 12 are priced as an adult, but 16 is the minimum age for the Solarium. However, that does not mean you won't see those under 16 in the Solarium.
I was totally joking! (Pointing out a non sequitor...)

the term "adult" when used for pricing is not hard and fast as far as referring to legal adults. if you look on Disney's site when they sell tickets, they will refer to ages 3-9 and ages 10 and up. They don't say "child" and "adult." But for ease of categorization, they are often termed "child" and "adult" tickets. If they were truly "child" and "adult" tickets, there would be one price for 0-17 and one for 18 and older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter