• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reasonable breakfast food near POFQ???

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
Any suggestions for quick & easy and CHEAP breakfast food near POFQ? We have a rental car so taking a 10 minute drive isn't an issue for us. We know there is the Waffle House out at the I4 exit near end of Hotel Plaza blvd and we are planning on that at least one morning. Waffle House is one of our trip favorites. Any other suggestions? I know PO/POFQ has one of the food courts shut down while we are there (mid-Jan) so I'm worried the other food services will be a bit crowded.

You guys wouldn't be too far from CBR food court....

When we stayed at BWV we drove over there to get our nephew Mickey waffles....

Of course we usually just buy a bag of bagels and some fruit cups at the beginning of the trip....

After we have ridden those "empty stomach" rides at whatever park we're at we sit down and enjoy our cheap breakfest on the go.

you have McDee's at either DTD or the one near POP depending on what way you go.

There are also some places that are over past Hotel Pkwy and the Crossroads . Thats about 10min or so from POFQ.

In addition to the Waffle House, there is a Perkins right next door (to the Waffle House) that has a very good (and cheap) breakfast menu.

Ah yes....I work at Perkins on weekends, LOL. But I am glad to hear there is one close. We didn't look for anything but Waffle House last time!

There are Ponderosa's and Western Sizzlers near by which offer a $3.99 breakfast buffet. It's cheap and fast (quality may vary).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter