• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

REAS questions

Pacha

Mouseketeer
I gather from another post that since we are sailing in Oct 2005, we have to wait till this fall to add this package on.
1) Once we do, do we call then for our spa/palo times, or when is the time you are able to call?
2)what all couples massages can you choose from, or is there just a set one?
3)Is Debbie the only one who does these or just teh most recomended?

Thanks for the help, Pacha

I booked the REAS thru Dreams who booked my cruise. Since I was using a travel agent, the travel agent asked me the appropriate questions (when did I want my dinner, brunch, etc) and they booked everything for me. You have a choice of two different spa treatments. One is a full body massage the other is called the spa taster I think. It's a combination facial and part-body massage. I do not know how this works if it isn't handled by a travel agent.

From what I have read on other posts, it seems that six months is the earliest you can call. Debbie has the schedule for the cruises that far out. I just booked mine last week for our trip this October, and I got the days and times I wanted.

Also, I booked with AAA travel, but I called Debbie myself. It was just easier for me to talk to her since there was a chance that the day or time I wanted would not be available. I called the 407 number, which I unfortunately can't find at the moment, but you can call 1-800-939-2784 and ask for extention #67411.

I think there are others that can book these for you if Debbie is unavailable, but it seems that Debbie is the one you should talk to. She is really nice, and she will book the brunch and the high tea as a courtesy (not sure if others will do that for you).

I hope this helps you.:)

Cindy

you have to pay for it thru your TA, but you can book the Palo & spa times directly with Debbie @ DCL ... and 4-6 months out seems to be the magic number, I was able to call in late May for our mid-November cruise, but someone else who called the day after me could not schedule their December ressies yet (Debbie didn't have that month yet to work with).

So, I'd suggest adding it to your cruise as soon as you can, then about 4-6 months out call Debbie to set your Palo & spa times. :teeth:

OK maybe I am a little dense but what does REAS mean? I am sure it must stand for something but I am clueless as to what that might be.... :) TIA.

it stands for Romantic Escape at Sea Package - it's a package you can add onto your cruise

For 2004 the cost is $299 - we don't know the 2005 pricing yet

I like this option. In Feb '05 we'll be in the Eastern Magic. Last year we were able to book a cat 3-so our reservations were just as easy to deal with. But for our next cruise, all the suites are booked (so far) and REAS package attends to everything, except the kids clubs.

Any ideas on when the '05 rates will be out?

Ursula

Just got off the phone with Debbie. She is as great as all the reports say....and she had nice things to say about the members of this board too!! She really appreciates how well informed and prepared we are when we call her.
Any way, all our ressie are set for our end of October - Magic cruise. Very Easy!!

Originally posted by Dreamer04
I like this option. In Feb '05 we'll be in the Eastern Magic. Last year we were able to book a cat 3-so our reservations were just as easy to deal with. But for our next cruise, all the suites are booked (so far) and REAS package attends to everything, except the kids clubs.

Any ideas on when the '05 rates will be out?

Ursula
They should start taking REAS bookings for 2005 in Oct or Nov of this year (according to Debbie).

Originally posted by ivanova
They should start taking REAS bookings for 2005 in Oct or Nov of this year (according to Debbie).

Thanks, Susan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter