REAS how do you know if your ressies are set

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Just checking here..
Sue Ellen was (as always) steller and booked our REAS ressies for us...
it dawned on me today, how do we know the spa and palo are on the same page? Do you get a a confirmation in your cabin?

Debbie at DCL told me there would be a sheet in the room with all the dates/times you have booked. Additionally, there will be the breakfast menu and you hang it on your door the night before you would like to have it delivered.

HTH!

Good to know! I got a confirmation e-mail from Sue Ellen with all our dates and times, but it is nice to know to look in the room to be sure.

Thanks!

Just wanted to reiterate, we did book the REAS package and did it in April 2004. When you get to your stateroom you will indeed have an envelope with all your bookings awaiting upon arrival. As stated, you will have a room service menu to hang on your door for the champagne breakfast. Enjoy :love:

You sould find an envelope in your stateroom wiht all the information listed...or at least we did in June.

On the 11/13/04 cruise, we did not get the 'envelope' with confirmations until Sunday evening.....we had already had our brunch!

We also got our letter on Sunday night... However some of my confirmed times were differnt than what I had anticipated, and my spa appt was not even booked. I called them right away, and they had booked it for me for the next morning... They were very nice and switched it to a more convenient time. I would reccomend, if you don't get your letter on the first day, call and confirm everything! :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter