REAS and Palo

krhardy

karate chic-I'll beat you with my cane
DH and I are traveling with a large group, and when I saw that the price of the couples massage had gone up, I went ahead and booked the REAS. But, I thought I had read on this board that you could use your Palo reservations for brunch. When one of the other women called Debbie today to make ressies, she said there would still be an upcharge for the brunch, that the Palo ressies included in the package were only for dinner. Anyone know about this???

krhardy, that is who I spoke to as well. I did the same exact thing, seen the prices went up and decided it would be well worth the money to book the REAS. I too was interested in the brunch rather than the dinner. However, they only book the brunch as a courtesy, we are still responsible for the $10 pp charge for brunch....so, I went ahead and booked dinner as well. Hope this helps!

I just called last week to make ressie, I talked to Debbie (very nice) she said the same thing. I just went ahead and made dinner and brunch ressies with her. Everyone said the brunch is very good and worth it so I'll give it a try.

We booked the REAS in April with Debbie. She highly recommended the brunch so we did this along with the dinner at Palo's. We understood there would be an additional charge for the brunch but it never appeared. They welcomed us to the brunch, noticing that we were on the REAS package and never charged us anything. Maybe we had some pixie dust hanging over us! Book the Brunch. It is worth the extra (if you get billed for it)

We just returned from the May 8th Magic and had the REAS pkg. We were not charged for the brunch or the dinner! What a nice surprise as I was expecting to pay for brunch. These were the 2 best meals I believe I have ever eaten!!

Does anyone have the 800# and Debbie's extension handy? I think I am going to book this pkg for our cruise in November before DCL decides they are going to either raise the price or get rid of it.

Please post it if you do.

Thanks,
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter