• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reapplying before 6 months

BrerMouse

Earning My Ears
So, I last applied 5 months ago. I know you have to wait 6 months to reapply but I saw the application for Fall 2013 was posted, so I tried to apply just to see what would happen and the website let me apply. So, I sent in my application even though it has only been 5 months. Anyway, I received an email about 45 minutes later thats said this:

Dear Conor,
Thank you for your interest in the Disney College Program.

We have reviewed your information. Unfortunately, at this time you are not being considered for this opportunity.

If you are interested in applying in the future, please visit disneycollegeprogram.com. Please note you can only apply once per recruiting season (February to April and September to November).

We wish you the best in the pursuit of your future endeavors

Best regards,
Disney College Recruiting

So, since I reapplied before my 6 months was up does that mean I can still apply next months when it has been the full 6 months or did I just ruin my chances??

So worried!!
Please help!!
:confused3

the 6 months rule is only based on the web based interview, not the application. you can apply once a recruiting season (about 4 months apart if you wait last day to first day) as long as you've passed the WBI.

i'm no expert, so i can't say for sure, but i would guess this would count as your application for this recruiting season and you'll have to wait for spring 2014 to apply again.

This happened to me also. I hope this doesn't mean we can't re-appy once our 6 months are exactly up. I still have to wait till april if that's true.

So, I last applied 5 months ago. I know you have to wait 6 months to reapply but I saw the application for Fall 2013 was posted, so I tried to apply just to see what would happen and the website let me apply. So, I sent in my application even though it has only been 5 months. Anyway, I received an email about 45 minutes later thats said this:

Dear Conor,
Thank you for your interest in the Disney College Program.

We have reviewed your information. Unfortunately, at this time you are not being considered for this opportunity.

If you are interested in applying in the future, please visit disneycollegeprogram.com. Please note you can only apply once per recruiting season (February to April and September to November).

We wish you the best in the pursuit of your future endeavors

Best regards,
Disney College Recruiting

So, since I reapplied before my 6 months was up does that mean I can still apply next months when it has been the full 6 months or did I just ruin my chances??

So worried!!
Please help!!
:confused3

Lets just say yeah!!! I was suppose to reapply in march and did this january without knowing i was on the 6 month waiting proccess until i called and asked why i got rejected so quickly and they said the same thing to me when i called them that and i have to wait till august of 2014 to apply agian the proccess isnt hard i got accepted a year ago but couldnt go bc i my gpa i just dont want to wait another sem again!!!1 :sad::wave2:

This happened to me also. I hope this doesn't mean we can't re-appy once our 6 months are exactly up. I still have to wait till april if that's true.

Yeah me too so i guess im just gonna have to waint one more sem and wait 6 month so it wont happen again but the application proccess is not as bad a people think you just have to pretty much know when to apply at the right time:thumbsup2

But guys when you think about it...it would give me some time to keep my gpa and grades up and do a bit more research about the application proccess so this crap wont happen. Maybe its best that we wait it will eventually happen. Just next time see the six months is over which by the summer it should be to do it again> :wave2:

I called twice and talked to 2 men on separate occasions and I told them I applied too early and they both said there was nothing that they could do for me. The third time I called they told me they couldn't help me again, so I asked to speak to another person/manager etc and this very nice woman helped me reapply within minutes. You just have to be persistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter