Really...

"Could you BE any more _______?" (Chandler Bing)

I know, right?

Actually what makes me want to snap is the cutsie abbreviations you find here -- souvies, ressies, etc. :crazy2:

At the end of the day...

it's a no brainer...

has gone viral...

an event is kicking off (unless it's football)

baby daddy is pretty bad

and basically anything that dumbs down a sentence. I much prefer full sentences where you say what you mean rather then input sayings that you've heard a million times on tv....

Oh and please ignore all my spelling and grammar mistakes please!

"Absolutely" used as a universal affirmative response.
What happened to "yes"?

I've heard of all of these. The young people I know also say

"That's so cray cray."

And "I'm down"

And "awesome" for things that really aren't awesome

There's more. Just can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

I just noticed another one today. Seems like the phrase "roll out" is being way over used. I first noticed it at school back after Christmas, and seems like its getting thrown out there a lot now. After watching that JC Penny clip where their CEO was yapping about his plan to destroy the business... I really wanna hit the next person who uses the phrase "roll out".

Fast Foward !
I hate fast foward.
Why can't you just say 3 years later, or a week later.
It gets used here on the board all of the time !

I hate things shortened to end with -sh... like apresh (appreciate) or delish (delicious) and/or pretty anything else Rachel Ray says!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter