really really dumb question

JCTigger

All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit o
ok so i was re-reading the dining plan stuffs and it said that you only get a single serving of non alcholic beverage... so does that mean you do not get refills on soda? how about if i got water? am i just reading to much into things?

TIA
Jill

For TS, you will get free refills on soda and tea, at least we always have.

As far as CS, you will NOT be able to get free refills. The only time I have been told that we could was at Sunshine Seasons when ordering my DD a kid's meal. I didn't even ask, they just stated. However, I have never heard of any other CS offering free refills.

You do get refills on drinks that indicate free refills on the menu. What they are really referring to is drinks that have multiple servings - like a quart of milk instead of a single serve pint. I don't recall that many examples of drinks that qualify as more than 1 serving, though.

thats what i thought.. and yes it would just be for table service i know that you cant get refills at cs... but the way i was reading just got my brain confused and so or course i had to ask... thank everyone!

Electric Umbrella at Epcot has free refills, as do most resort food courts. I think there's at least one CS place at the Studios that does, also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter