Really? Hank Williams Jr.????

boppy

Mouseketeer
I received a "phone call" today from Hank Williams Jr. !!! He rambled on about how Obama is going to raise taxes, and how he called people "bitter" yada yada yada...and I thought, "Really? Hank Williams Jr ? Is that the best that John McCain can come up with?"
Listen, I am 100% for Obama. And if McCain thinks he can win PA by having Hank Williams Jr make robo calls, more power to him. Yes, I live in Western PA, the "racist" area north of Pittsburgh. Instead of having some talentless turd who has made a career of being named after his father sling mud for him, perhaps McCain should focus on the issues. Like the economy! Like healthcare!
Hold on, my phone is ringing. I bet its Joe, the plumber!
Give me a break.

In his defense, he DOES sing the Monday Night Football theme!!!!! And does a MUCH better job than Faith Hill's Sunday rendition.

:) :) :)

I guess his team thought it might be an effective means of targeting all the "Joe Six-Packs" out there?? Hank Williams Jr must be on very good terms w/all the Joes...Six-Pack and the Plumber.

I would be delighted if Hank called me...:lovestruc But, I am already voting for McCain so he won't call me.;)

If Faith Hill called me, I'd listen. and drool

LOL... If Jon Bon Jovi can't convince me to vote for Obama, nothing can! And I like Faith... but I hate that SNF song. I Hate Myself For Loving You is an odd choice of song to be turned into a football ditty.

I received a "phone call" today from Hank Williams Jr. !!! He rambled on about how Obama is going to raise taxes, and how he called people "bitter" yada yada yada...and I thought, "Really? Hank Williams Jr ? Is that the best that John McCain can come up with?"
Listen, I am 100% for Obama. And if McCain thinks he can win PA by having Hank Williams Jr make robo calls, more power to him. Yes, I live in Western PA, the "racist" area north of Pittsburgh. Instead of having some talentless turd who has made a career of being named after his father sling mud for him, perhaps McCain should focus on the issues. Like the economy! Like healthcare!
Hold on, my phone is ringing. I bet its Joe, the plumber!
Give me a break.

As soon as you knew it was an anti obama call, why on Earth didn't you hang up?:laughing:

Jessica Alba called me the other night and told me to vote for Obama....or was I just dreaming...:lovestruc

that ain't right to dis a man like that.
I have an unlisted number so no calls for me. Dang it.
I'm too busy clinging to my guns and religion to answer the phone anyways.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter