• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reality is just starting to sink in

crazytp93

DIS Veteran
Bawb is gone....for good. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

The last few days were just a blur and it just came so fast, and unexpected.

I can't believe he's gone.....

Bawb, we miss you so much.

I have spent the last few days listening to old podcasts, there Bawb lives on forever!

Yes it has...and it is sad but I also got to thinking of the things listening to him taught me. He taught me to embrace my quirks and laugh at myself. I tend to be a little to serious and donald duck like at times.

I have spent the last few days listening to old podcasts, there Bawb lives on forever!

I actually did the same thing...I went back about a year ago and started with the History of the Dis podcasts...there are some classic Bawb moments that just made me laugh. In fact...the Kaht was not even named Kaht Kam yet!

Yes it has...and it is sad but I also got to thinking of the things listening to him taught me. He taught me to embrace my quirks and laugh at myself. I tend to be a little to serious and donald duck like at times.

You got that right! If only we could learn to not be bothered over petty things and learn from Bob how to enjoy taking it as much as we love to dish it out---well, I think the world would be a gentler, happier place, that's for sure!

We've been listening nonstop to DisPodcasts and Disney Park music this week. So much so that Parker can now recite the verbiage for Haunted Mansion. I think Bob would be proud, we have another Disney Geek in our midst!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter