real world san diego

Wick

DIS Veteran
anyone RW fans catch the premier last night?
looks pretty hot , gonna be a good season

I wasn't too entertained by the first episode but I am addicted to the show so I'll watch the season.

I thought it looked pretty good. They have one really good looking female. That's all there needs to be for me to watch it. ;)

All the girls are butt ugly except that one from the south.

I'll probably still watch it though.

I thought it was supposed to premiere next week! Oh well, it's MTV, they'll show again sometime in the next few days.

Originally posted by WDWHunk
All the girls are butt ugly except that one from the south.

I'll probably still watch it though.

wow son youre crazy.. cameran is hot, but robin was lookin mighty fine to me also

OMG my home town hehe! I loved it, and I can tell that this is going to be one drama filled season. Poor Frankie, when she was throwing up in her bed, that was like the grossest thing I have ever seen

Cameran is verrrrrry good looking. Looks like Brad will have a handfull keeping his life with Andrea and the feelings he has for Cameran seperate and in order. But I cant wait until they actually get out and explorer San Diego. I would love to go there some day.

Chow
:jumping1:

Ok, I just watched the first episode yesterday, and this looks like it will be one very dramatic season, but it looks a lot better then the Vegas or Paris seasons, that's for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter