real snow at mvmcp

Invisible Penguinboy

<font color=deeppink>im man enough to admit that i
hey everyone-

probobly a silly question but do they use real snow during the christmas party? just wondering thanks :santa:

thank you very much, we were having a little disagreement and you helped me to win. thanks again for answering so quickly. :thumbsup2

As above - it's not real or manufactured snow as such, but more like foam bubbles.

Real snow... hahaha, yes, the magic of Disney empowers park managers to change the weather to snow on command in Orlando. :rotfl2:

Don't be so quick to make sarcastic remarks! Someone just posted that it DID snow in Orlando the other night. The ground wasn't frozen, so it didn't accumulate - but word was that it snowed!!!

FigNewton said:
Real snow... hahaha, yes, the magic of Disney empowers park managers to change the weather to snow on command in Orlando. :rotfl2:

It is possible to create snow - even in warm Florida. While in college I was a ski instructor in Upstate New York - where snow making was done continuously. It IS possible to make snow, blow it up in the air, and have it fall to the ground before it melts. So, INVISIBLE PENGUINBOY - that was a good question - but I don't know if they do make the real stuff or not.

Last year at MVMCP I told my 4 year old to try and catch a flake on her tongue. A CM was walking past us and told us not to try because it was soap. Man I would have never heard the end of it if my daughter would have caught a piece of soap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter