Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

Just so you all know.. I'm adding these pictures to my DIS pictures Photobucket. :teeth:

Well...here goes,

Heres my dancing picture:

removed., LOL

it's actually a better picture of me.

ok i'll try again...

not a great picture as i have a double face lol

myrtlebeach2007067.jpg

Ever notice how girls always warn their picture may break the computer screen or worse, and boys can't stop competing for who is more lava?? :rolleyes: Stop looking at the magazine models girls...real life includes eating, not airbrushing!
Oh, and if you boys are looking, you'd better stop as well. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: So true. The guys always think they are sooo lava, and us girls let them think that :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Aengus are you reading this? LOL

Here let me go find one.. :D

Edit: this is my UPDATED just from today. June 2, 07 :)

LOL..
Picture.jpg

Hehe im a total goof, i like red and green circles :D

If you have ceisures from seeing bright things, dont look HERE.

I just woke up and im in my Pa-Jama-s

Im so brave.. ;)

I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet! At least I don't think I have. Anyways, this is me, taken on July 4th of last year. My niece and I were acting goofy and decided to take some pics wearing those glow necklaces you can find everywhere around the 4th. This is one in a series of pics we call "Fun with Glow Necklaces: Accessories!!" Yeah, we're pretty goofy.

glowstick2.jpg

And no, I am not 16.

Uhmm.. I don't think im gonna post my pic.. Everyone seems to be an adult.. =/ Kinda scary.. I'm only a young teen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter