Real people with funny names

Dad was in the military w/ a person of the last name of America. He said they all wanted him to go to officer candidate school so he could become "captain America"

Dad also worked with a woman who was named Patricia Cake- went by Patty. Apparently she married into the name :rotfl:

I've posted this before on name threads but I used to work for a mortuary shipping company and we shipped the body of Dewey Butt. That is bad enough but his wife was Brenda Hoerr. That means at some point the world witnessed the Butt - Hoerr wedding.

I used to have a list of all the weird names but managed to lose it in a move.

we have Doctor Doctor at school PhD
my old vet was Dr Payne His son was in my SS class
my friend wasn't thinking when she named her kids. 2 have the initial MAD and 2 are KAD.
I was called by my middle name all through elementary and junior high, Gay Fountain. Boy was I teased a lot.

We had a local politician named Scott A. Hole. There was a kid in my hometown whose real name is Country Musick.

we have Doctor Doctor at school PhD
my old vet was Dr Payne His son was in my SS class
my friend wasn't thinking when she named her kids. 2 have the initial MAD and 2 are KAD.
I was called by my middle name all through elementary and junior high, Gay Fountain. Boy was I teased a lot.

One of my sisters has 3 kids and their initials are EGG, BAG, and DOG. :upsidedow

The perinatologist that I saw with my first pregnancy was named Dr. Love. DH always got a chuckle out of that! :)

My maiden initials were RAD, and as if that weren't weird enough, I married into RAW...

My sons initials are MSG, and yes, we were fully aware when we named him, but we couldn't come up with a name we liked better LOL.
My daughters are ARG, which is fitting, since she loves pirates.

I wanted really badly to marry someone w/ the last name of "Day" so I could be "Wendy Day."

And I wanted my sister who is named Kelley to marry someone w/ the last name of "Kelly" so she could be "Kelley Kelly." :lmao:

When I worked in Human Resources at our local community college, there was an adjunct professor w/ the last name of "Fuchs." The "-ch" was pronounced, or so she said, like "ch-" in "cheese," & the "u" was like the "u" in "use" & not like the "u" in "up," but EVERYONE stumbled on her name. :rolleyes1

In high school, I had a teacher named Coach Richard Weed. And yes he went by the other name for Richard.

I remember driving to a friend's house one day and there was a cemetary right by his house. Some of the head stones were very close and I had to laugh when I saw one that said Fanny Licker. :lmao:

My grandfather in law is Harold Richard. Doesn't sound bad until you shorten it with nicknames. Then it becomes Harry and the other name for Richard.

A local OB/GYN Dr. is named Dr. Dicker and his partner was Dr. Weiner

and a local gastroenterology doctor who of course does colonoscopies is named Dr. Kram.....that always cracks me up!!!

Once worked with someone who named their kid London England

I often wonder what parents are thinking when they name their children and it always makes me chuckle when a person's profession relates to their name somehow.

MJ

I went to school with a boy named Robin Hood, and a girl name Gay Daye. Yep, junior high was hard. My DGD's initials are EZS....I tried my best to talk my daughter out of the EZ part, but she doesn't think it will be a problem. Yeah...right.

There is a real doctor named Dr. Pepper in my city.

I knew a guy named Charlie Brown when I was younger.

:lmao:Please share.............:coffee:

Mine isn't funny, but I think it sounds like it's totally made up. He is in Congress and his name is Saxby Chambliss

Sounds like some rich plantation owner name out of Gone with the Wind...lol I say it out loud in a heavy southern accent...Saxby Chambliss :lmao:

I knew a girl in high school whose parents named her Brooke Lynn Tunnell. Like the brooklyn tunnel:rotfl:

I saw a gravestone in Missouri that said Ima Dimple which always makes me giggle when I think of it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter