Real Life Mimics VMK

You guys are too silly, now next boston meet don't plan it when i am at disney. i would love to come. It is only a four hour drive :teeth:. I get my sister to come, she lives on the other side of mass.

jazstar87 said:
You guys are too silly, now next boston meet don't plan it when i am at disney. i would love to come. It is only a four hour drive :teeth:. I get my sister to come, she lives on the other side of mass.

Yeah, next meet I want to be there! lol. It is only about a 2 hour drive for me to Boston. I know my family wanted to go last weekend and would probably take up the chance if offered again! ;)

Wow, looks like fun! I'll try to be at the next meet and as you can probably guess, I'd have no trouble passing the bacon or boogies for that matter. :rotfl2: It's very difficult to gross me out.

Sorry, I couldn't be there but real life had to take priority over VMK. We were attending our friend Emily's Bat Mitzvah. I thought of trying to have her reschedule but for some reason I just couldn't do it. :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent but probably stands for quirky)

I'd love to come.. but it's 5 hours getting there, not to mention checking time, boarding and getting my bags, and then commutting into Boston... All too difficult.

You can just imagine me getting there saying "Is the party over?" :lmao:

BriarRosie said:
And then there's my friend Improvgal, who doesn't play VMK. She would
avoid the bacon at all costs. :)

I really wanted her to tell you "BriarLori is cuter than Jellyrolls!", but she
just wouldn't cooperate.
:rotfl2: I still think it's funny that a friend of
mine got to meet you in person before I had the chance!

That's because she agrees that I'm cuter than you. ;)

And the pic of you whacking Aengus was priceless! Bet that brings back great Everest weekend memories. ;)

Great memories of what? A lost weekend when I spent countless hours sitting at my computer keeping a room open for a pin? Yeah. That was fun. At least I got to beat on Aengus.

JeanJoe said:
What apparently was NOT posted was the next set of pictures, where Rolls tried to have real life imitate VMK with the boogies...

Actually... it wasn't the next set of pictures... It was actually a previous set of pictures...

From my Jellyrolls meet in Boston back in mid-April...

Jellyrolls gloves her face paper..
922321.JPG

Jellyrolls "uses" her face paper..
922322.JPG

BOOGIES!
922323.JPG

And now presenting.... the shoes of Jellyrolls, Larry Bird and PeachyT.
922324.JPG

This was almost the last image I took in Boston...shortly after this picture was taken, I heard somebody yell "BOOGIES!" and then suddenly there was a car coming down the street right at me! (heh...)
922325.JPG

Thank you, Rolls, for showing me around! I did make it home safely, except for a second car I almost walked in front of... I swear it sure looked like you behind the wheel... ;)

Boston was great and I can't wait to come back some time when I can actually visit Boston instead of sit in classes all day!

TLinden16 said:
I road in Pink's car. I left plenty of boogies back there for her. haha

LOL! That wasn't my car, Rolls, that you rode in! It was my husband's! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'll pass it on that you left him a little "gift" in the backseat! :rotfl:

Pink, did you forget? I never ride in the back seat of my car.... only the boys or you.... lol

threeboysmom said:
LOL! That wasn't my car, Rolls, that you rode in! It was my husband's! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I'll pass it on that you left him a little "gift" in the backseat! :rotfl:

Is this the beginning of a "Pass the Boogies" topic? :rotfl2:

Jellyrolls, I don't want to bogart your boogies or anything but my daughter, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's mother all worked together last fall. My daughter usually gave them a ride to work and used my car. One Sunday the mother just couldn't take it anymore and cleaned out my car a bit. My daughter came home from work and told me the car had been cleaned. I happily said to my daughter, "You mean she got rid of all that garbage you put on the floor?" My daughter responded with, "No, she just threw away all of your used tissues." Sure enough, the next time I used my car there was still a pile of garbage on the floor and not a SINGLE tissue left. FYI, my car was always clean, other than a few used tissues, until my daughter started using it.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

TLinden16 said:
LOL qruthie. So you know a boogies cleaner.

Yes! :rotfl2: For some reason she thinks boogies are disgusting. :confused3

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter