~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

Last season I wasn't very fond of Silex at all (he just gives me a creepy vibe, they both seemed so fake and pretentious), but this year?...they're my favorite couple :faint: ! Say what you will about Simon, he loves those kids and seems to spend a lot of time with them and the same goes for Alex. The twosome also seems to have toned down the glory-grubbing/social-climbing they excessively indulged in last season. Both Alex & Simon also seem to work more this season.

Ramona needs to put a sock in it, I'm surprised someone hasn't slapped some duct-tape over that slap-chop mouth of hers...plus I think she occasionally goes off her meds. She gets all strangely revved-up and just blurts out the most horrible things.

LuAnn is a narcisstic glory-hound who makes every situation all about her - she & Jill are a good match. "Honestly"...if I hear that woman snidely say "Honestly" before she lets loose with one of her snotty pronouncements about other people's behavior...GACK. gack gack gack. Speaking of utter gackiness, did anyone catch the latest dance track from the Real Housewives franchise?...
http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/03/2...ys-upcoming-single-is-no-average-dance-track/
Looks like Kim Zolciak has some competition :scared: .
Oh, and here's some more information about LuAnn...
Her maiden name was Nadeau.
She grew up in Berlin, Connecticut.
She has six brothers and sisters.
She graduated from high school in Berlin in 1983 or possibly 1984(that makes her somewhere around 44-46 years old.
http://www.classfinders.com/directory/ct/berlin/
http://mt4-blogs.bravotv.com/rhny/b.../03/comments_a_mother_and_homemaker_first.php
Her father owned a construction business, her mother, Rolande, is French-Canadian. There are many Nadeaus still in the Berlin area, including a "Nadeau Brothers Construction Business".
http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3164206&st=5985
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/25/real-housewives-of-nyc-recap-cryin-out-loud/

There's an intriguing Harper's Bazaar article about the NYC Housewives cast: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/real-housewives-new-york-city-0708-5 ,
some info about LuAnn/Luann is here:
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/real-housewives-new-york-city-0708-2
LuAnn/Luann also likes to claim that she is Indian, her father supposedly was/is all or part Algonkian/Algonquin/Algonkin Indian

Kelly isn't annoying me as much this season. I know she's kind of a dim bulb but I don't know...it doesn't seem like she means much harm, at least not on the level of LuAnn.

Miss Jill hasn't told the complete story about what happened between her & former BFF Bethenny. It seems to me that she's mad Bethenny didn't come visit Bobby when he had surgery, but then again I think Bethenny heard about Bobby secondhand and through the grapevine, she didn't hear it directly from Jill...I'm not sure Bethenny knew at that time that Bobby was having surgery for thyroid cancer. And what does Bobby, the actual injured party, have to say about all this I wonder...hmmmm?

Bethenny seems so lost and sad about Jill cutting her loose, but I do have to say...

if all these women would just SHUT UP once they make their point and LET THE OTHER PERSON TALK. Instead, they veer off into tangents and stir up old spats and gear up new animosities.

agnes!

I agree with everything you said - except your comments about Kelly.. She really rubs me the wrong way.. Can't make up my mind if she's really that dumb - or if it's just an act.. She also seems to do a lot of "kissing up" to people and it doesn't seem one bit sincere to me..

I'm anxious for this season to be over - and HONJ start up again!! :thumbsup2

Didn't Bethany say more than once that Jill never answered her email when she asked how Bobby was doing?

Didn't Bethany say more than once that Jill never answered her email when she asked how Bobby was doing?

I've seen that episode twice since it aired - and I'm pretty sure she did say something along those lines.. Had Luann not stuck her nose in and claimed there was a "car waiting", I think there's a chance that B&J might have actually been able to work things out - or at least have some kind of truce.. Seems to me that Luann was acting threatened by the prospect of J being friend with B again..

I like how she's taking it...

Let's not blow my meeting with Jill out of proportion. I'm not Jill's long lost parent ambushing her. We were actually very close friends. It really isn't something to get crazy about. Ramona simply wanted to ensure that we met. Jill and LuAnn like to over dramatize everything, so they made this like a scene from West Side Story. In actuality, Ramona said stop by and talk to Jill. Big deal. Everyone lived.

Jill knows more than anyone how badly I hoped that having a career and a relationship was possible. Not everyone has a Bobby to take care of them financially. I'm passionate about my career and I've never kept that a secret. I have never let my work get in the way of my friendships, including my friendship with Jill. Jill pieces together information to build a case against whoever she is against at the moment, whether it be me, Alex, or Ramona. I was balancing my relationship and work, and I have no regrets. It is why I am where I am in my life.

LuAnn was behaving like a third grader who didn't want her new best friend making up with their old one. Everyone has experienced this in grammar school. I found it hilarious and narcissistic that LuAnn was personalizing our whole meeting. It frankly had absolutely nothing to do with her, yet she continued to insert herself. She might want to get a hobby too.

Jill was in the wrong and she definitely regrets her actions. Unfortunately, much of the damage is irreparable. But I finally feel peace now. What is important now is my marriage and baby, and to quote Jill, I don't want the toxicity in my life.

I like how she's taking it...

She really hit the nail on the head with this comment:

"LuAnn was behaving like a third grader who didn't want her new best friend making up with their old one."

It was so obvious by the way that LuAnn kept interrupting that she does not want them to work things out. She's so threatened by the fact that she might have to share Jill.

havent read thru all the posts...so I am not sure whether this has been touched upon or not. I remember reading stories about Luann in the NYPost yers ago about her wandering eye....then remember last year on the reunion show, Ramona alluded to something about Luann hitting on a male friend of hers while still "happily" married...and Jill and Bethenny got really upset with Ramona via their blogs. I think all of these women were covering up for Luann and HER escapades....while trying to maintain the "countess" image. i think Luann's true colors are coming out now with her and she knows Bethenny knows things about her. I dont care what she did in her personal life behind the scenes.....but because she protrayed herself in such a "countess" way...she sort of deserves the bad press she is getting now. NO ONE is above anyone else...we all have our skeletons and demons.

If I remember there have been a few people on the show who have made comments about the countless cheating. I think there must be some kind of truth in it.

She really hit the nail on the head with this comment:

"LuAnn was behaving like a third grader who didn't want her new best friend making up with their old one."

It was so obvious by the way that LuAnn kept interrupting that she does not want them to work things out. She's so threatened by the fact that she might have to share Jill.

:thumbsup2

anyone watching tonight? I normally have liked Jill in past seasons, but I feel like she is really a monster this season. She comes across so mean. Ramona cracked me up walking down the runway at that fashion event! Her eyes were so crazy looking, I was dying :rotfl2:

This is the first season I have watched the NYC girls, but I can not stand Jill!

Does anyone watch "Watch What Happens" w/ Andy after the show?

Tonight he had Jill and Gloria (her mom) on. While I'm really disliking Jill this season, she seems really upset about the Bethanny thing.

She said she has tried to apologize. Jill said when Bethanny showed up at Ramonas house that morning, Jill wanted to talk in private w/out the cameras and Bethanny refused.

I'm still not liking Jill but it goes to show what editing will do.

Does anyone watch "Watch What Happens" w/ Andy after the show?

Tonight he had Jill and Gloria (her mom) on. While I'm really disliking Jill this season, she seems really upset about the Bethanny thing.

She said she has tried to apologize. Jill said when Bethanny showed up at Ramonas house that morning, Jill wanted to talk in private w/out the cameras and Bethanny refused.

I'm still not liking Jill but it goes to show what editing will do.

I watched it! I was really hoping Andy would ask Jill if she was invited to Bethenny's recent wedding, and if so, why she didn't attend.

Jill has always been my favorite, but now she comes across as a demanding, self centered witch. Bethenny has apologized like a million times. LET IT GO JILL.
Kelly..yuck. Pay attention the next time you see her on the show giving comments about a situation. If she is wearing something low cut, it looks like she has a turkey neck. She appears to be addicted to tanning or something. I thought models didn't do that. I hate the way she talks down to people.
Ramona on the catwalk...OMG. I am embarrassed for her!!! You know when she saw the footage of her walking the runway, she had to have died a little inside.

Ive watched all the seasons of Housewives since the beginning but this one is just not holding my interest. These women fight over the same things each time. They might have money but there really is no class. Ramona is beyond rude. How can someone act like that, I wonder if she turns it on for the cameras? What an example for her daughter, too.

I thought Jill once again came across as a bully. Happpy to see Bobby and hear his opinion on the entire situation and that he wasn't offended by Bethanny's absence. Looks like a new housewife was being introduced and she was ready to stir the pot!! Funniest part though was Ramona's walk down the runway. She was probably nervous and I would like to know what she thinks now after watching the episode. Jill's jealousy got the best of her: she didn't want to miss the event, but she wanted to make fun of everything. Grow up Jill!

I feel bad for Jill, all that money, looks and the city at her finger tips. Yet, she's so unfulfilled. She is a very jealous person. She looked bad at the Brooklyn Fashion Event. It showed what a shallow person she is.

Alex did a great job, she had a lot to be proud of.

Ramona was a riot on the catwalk. The woman has diarrhea of the mouth. She doesn't know when to clamp it. I really want to see someone smack Kelly, she annoys me to no end and so does the Countless, she so uneventful. She's starting to remind me of a bad high paid hooker. She's trolling for her next bag of money.

Did we really need to see B pee? They could have closed the door. I loved the way she reacted it reminded me of when I found out I was pregnant with my first and wasn't expecting it. I just sat there on the kitchen floor because that's how far I got when it hit me. We didn't have cell phones back then. I don't think we even had cordless.

I know B is leaving, who else is that they're still bringing on another Housewife?

I feel bad for Jill, all that money, looks and the city at her finger tips. Yet, she's so unfulfilled. She is a very jealous person. She looked bad at the Brooklyn Fashion Event. It showed what a shallow person she is.

Alex did a great job, she had a lot to be proud of.

Ramona was a riot on the catwalk. The woman has diarrhea of the mouth. She doesn't know when to clamp it. I really want to see someone smack Kelly, she annoys me to no end and so does the Countless, she so uneventful. She's starting to remind me of a bad high paid hooker. She's trolling for her next bag of money.

Did we really need to see B pee? They could have closed the door. I loved the way she reacted it reminded me of when I found out I was pregnant with my first and wasn't expecting it. I just sat there on the kitchen floor because that's how far I got when it hit me. We didn't have cell phones back then. I don't think we even had cordless.

I know B is leaving, who else is that they're still bringing on another Housewife?

Here is some info on her:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/04/1...+people/headlines+(PEOPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)

And I thought it was stupid for Bethenny to leave the door open too. You know the producers told her to. Now I am wondering if she didn't already know she was pregnant and that scene was recreated for the show.
And Luann needs to drop the turqouise jewelry into the East River. This ain't Arizona.

You know, I thought that was truly bizarre. Why did we need to see that? And why didn't she put the cap back on right away. I'm in the medical field, but I don't need to see any signs of urine...yuck!!!:confused3

Yep, I'm totallly "Team Bethenny" but I did not need to see her pee. I don't need to see anyone pee, I think anyone leaving the door open is tacky. She's not a victem and she's totally not innocent in her actions but I do like her and I really thought she had more class than that.

I also was watching Jill totally backpeddling and hawking her book on the after show, which Andy Cohen makes me want to hurl, but I continue to watch anyway. I think, she thinks, she is the hurt party and I can understand and respect her feelings about that, but I can tell she realizes that she behaved very badly and is trying to make it go away soon.

I laughed that she told everyone that she realizes that she may have let her mouth run away with her, but that everyone has to realize that this season is done and in the can and she'll be different next time. That just smacks of desperation to me.

I also have to say Alex and Simon are completly watchable this season. Like they spent the first two seasons being what they thought the were supposed to act like as up and coming socialites, and this year they're just themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter