• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

Ok does everyone think a fish is shellfish?
Shellfish is shrimp oysters crab and lobster- they have a shell

Lots of sushi is made with tuna- which is not shellfish

Also Bethanny line of alcohol is called Skinny Girl for a reason
The girl doesn't eat much ;)

She actually said she was allergic to fish that is not shellfish which could be a problem with sushi. Heather then turned to Carol and said she is allergic to fish with fins.

The thing is, Bethenny was fine with it and didn't want anything done. For some odd reason, Heather tried to insert herself.

Last edited:
I just started watching the new season a couple days ago, so only have two episodes under my belt. The one thing that bugs me so far is how Heather calls everyone "Momma." Why does she do that? I have never heard anyone refer to their friends that way. Is it a New York thing?

I've got one friend that does that. I'm not a fan of any of those terms so it does bug me, but I just let it go because I like her lol.

I think it's just her way of being affectionate and cool all at the same time in her mind.

I really think Sonja has a problem. And Bethenny is right.....she needs to shut the F up! She doesn't let anyone speak. Bethenny was trying to help her and get through to her but she doesn't shut up long enough for anyone to speak. She really needs professional help.

Ramona acted like an idiot last night with the whole bedroom thing. It was funny when one of them said that all the bedrooms were exactly alike. And what is it with her when she travels that she has to have someone unpack for her??

I read that he signed up as a joke with his friends! Did his dog eat his homework too? Oh and let me guess you're holding that pack of cigarettes for a friend, right? They're not yours, right? What an idiot.

I saw one of the Ashley Madison lists, and it was pretty obvious who was active participants and who wasn't based on the amount of money they spent. The totals I saw ranged from $0 to $3000+.

I think the dollar amount spent will be a good indicator if they "only signed up", or did much much more.

Last edited:
What the heck is the Ashley Madison site? From what I understand it is a site to meet other married people to have affairs? Is that right? I heard the hackers had the list out so everyone could see it, but now it is gone?

I don't believe the joke thing. For the simple fact, I was curious about this site some years ago so both my husband and I signed up together, on the same account, using the trial period just to see if it was legit. We got some laughs out of it but that's it and neither of us went back. It was a joke between us. So if it was such a joke to him, why not share it with your wife so you can laugh together? Whatever.

Oh my! I cannot believe I am the first one to post this.
Did anyone watch WWHL with Andy? Bethany was on and spilled the beans about being down and out or sick or something and
Andy told her to shhh and the mics went off and when they cut to a commercial, she was apologizing to him for saying something but
no clue what this is all about. Does anyone know please?
She looks like she got more work done and she now looks a little bit like Kelly Ripa I thought.
I cannot take her. She is way too much for anyone.

Didn't see WWHL so no idea about what was said. But I love Bethany's new haircut!

I thought I heard her say something about being sick and then the mics went out, but I thought they were blocking due to language. She dropped a lot of f bombs and they kept shutting sound off. So annoying.

I read that this season she reveles that something is wrong with her and needs surgery. Rumors were out and about that she has cancer but she squashed that very quickly. She said she has some female issues and that it unfolds this season.

I'm guessing they don't want her saying anything about it before the episodes air.

I think so too, but why? So many things have come out about the housewives that happen before a season airs. I wonder why this is soooooooooo secret?

I think so too, but why? So many things have come out about the housewives that happen before a season airs. I wonder why this is soooooooooo secret?
Because they are hoping to keep it secret and drag it out hoping for people to watch.

Oh my! I cannot believe I am the first one to post this.
Did anyone watch WWHL with Andy? Bethany was on and spilled the beans about being down and out or sick or something and
Andy told her to shhh and the mics went off and when they cut to a commercial, she was apologizing to him for saying something but
no clue what this is all about. Does anyone know please?
She looks like she got more work done and she now looks a little bit like Kelly Ripa I thought.
I cannot take her. She is way too much for anyone.

I only watched a piece of it last night, but it's on my DVR, so I'll watch later and see if I can catch anything. The part I did see, Andy was asking her about her divorce, and something was said about Jason moving out of the apartment. Andy was asking her if she was going to move back in it, and she was saying how much she loved her apartment. I was confused on if she was talking about the one she's currently in, or the one she shared, and I guess Andy was confused, too, because he asked again. She gave a really smart alec response and was pretty rude.

Maybe if she would slow the heck down, she'd be a little easier to understand. Sometimes I wonder if she has a daily word limit she has to hit. I really can't handle her, and I surely can't handle Ramona, so this season of RHNY isn't looking too promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter