~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched this week's epi last night.

Rich W … what a complete IDIOT … to yell out "get me a tampon because my wife just cut my ***** off and I am standing here bleeding" … JERK JERK JERK. How absolutely embarassing for Kathy and for the man that owns the
"Gelatto" shoppe. You could see how totally uncomfortable Kathy and the shop owner were with Rich. JERK JERK JERK. Whose husband would ever SCREAM something like that in a store???? JERK JERK JERK

Joe Gorga is a gross disgusting pig and I do not believe they have sex every night … just do not believe him. He comes on SOOOOOO STRONG as this AMAZING STUD with his pal TARZAN that I just do not believe him. ITS ALL FLAP TALK for the cameras. ALL.FOR.THE.CAMERAS.

Gia and the family making fun of Melissa in the limo to Beatstock … I wonder what Melissa will think of all that when it comes time for the Reunion show. As she was so welcoming of Tre's family at Beatstock … all this hugging and "I love you, Gia" … while just earlier Gia was making fun of her and Melania says she 'hates' her and the TROLL just laughs at them all. YUP - Juicy is a TROLL. I was so disgusted by Gia at 11yo acting so smug and rude towards her Aunt (in the limo) that I could care less how she did at the show.

BLK = no way am I ever drinking BLACK water … it looks awful. I looked it up on AMAZON and it is $55.00 for a case of 24 bottles. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!! Nope, I am sticking to my supermarket brand of CLEAR water that is $2.99 for a case of 24!!!!!!

And the Manzo's and Greg all getting so drunk … so unprofessional, so immature, all such CLOWNS … and then we have BROWNSTONE SAUCE … 3 JARS for $24.00 … again, Nope, sticking to CLASSICO!!!

I agree with you 100%.

Caroline is driving me nuts....it's her way or the highway - no give and take. She is never, ever wrong about anything.

Teresa is raising some very disrespectful kids.

It's called a paycheck, that is why the crazy ***** is showing up. Teresa is a 2 year old in a woman's body. I don't believe she has a brain inner head.

Jacqueline got burned by Teresa, someone she thought was a friend, so it may seemed that she is obsessed with Teresa.

Exactly what did Teresa do to Jacqueline? I'm still waiting for Jacqueline and Caroline say what it is. Teresa didn't tell her about rags printing their stuff in the rag magazines? Last year Jacqueline's mom was tweeting that Bravo wanted Jacqueline to turn on Teresa to cause drama and Jacqueline said no. Something tells me, Jacqueline and Caroline's jobs were on the line and caved.

I can tell that most posting on here don't read the bravo message boards. Very interesting info on there. Things are not as it always seems.

Jacqueline gets mad at Teresa for bringing Danielle back into the picture because Danielle text and said Melissa had contacted her to bring Teresa down and Teresa sent her two texts back asking about it (normal behavior if your SIL is stabbing you in the back). But yet, Jacqueline is now best friends with the person (Melissa) who was texting Danielle to stab her "then" best friend (Teresa) in the back? If I knew my best friend's SIL was trying to bring my friend down, I'd be sticking up for my friend and ignoring the SIL, not the other way around. It does not make any sense.

Exactly what did Teresa do to Jacqueline? I'm still waiting for Jacqueline and Caroline say what it is. Teresa didn't tell her about rags printing their stuff in the rag magazines? Last year Jacqueline's mom was tweeting that Bravo wanted Jacqueline to turn on Teresa to cause drama and Jacqueline said no. Something tells me, Jacqueline and Caroline's jobs were on the line and caved.

I can tell that most posting on here don't read the bravo message boards. Very interesting info on there. Things are not as it always seems.

Jacqueline gets mad at Teresa for bringing Danielle back into the picture because Danielle text and said Melissa had contacted her to bring Teresa down and Teresa sent her two texts back asking about it (normal behavior if your SIL is stabbing you in the back). But yet, Jacqueline is now best friends with the person (Melissa) who was texting Danielle to stab her "then" best friend (Teresa) in the back? If I knew my best friend's SIL was trying to bring my friend down, I'd be sticking up for my friend and ignoring the SIL, not the other way around. It does not make any sense.

I totally agree with this. The things Jacqueline has said about Teresa on Twitter is beyond any kind of friend feud I've every heard of. She is exceptionally immature. She even goes so far to talk about how Joe cheated with the babysitter (and Teresa's friend). What adult women does that? Even to a former friend. AND she sends nasty threatening messages personally to strangers on twitter. Again - who does that? And the reason for their anger doesn't seem right to me either. If I were Teresa I would have left that ambush of Caroline and Jacqueline. Would it even been smart to discuss your bankruptcy on camera anyway? The entire conversation was about Teresa going to jail. If Jac was a friend, she would have asked that off camera.

Here is an example of Jacqueline's Twitter rants.
http://www.allabouttrh.com/exclusiv...-cheated-on-teresa-with-her-friendbabysitter/

I totally agree with this. The things Jacqueline has said about Teresa on Twitter is beyond any kind of friend feud I've every heard of. She is exceptionally immature. She even goes so far to talk about how Joe cheated with the babysitter (and Teresa's friend). What adult women does that? Even to a former friend. AND she sends nasty threatening messages personally to strangers on twitter. Again - who does that? And the reason for their anger doesn't seem right to me either. If I were Teresa I would have left that ambush of Caroline and Jacqueline. Would it even been smart to discuss your bankruptcy on camera anyway? The entire conversation was about Teresa going to jail. If Jac was a friend, she would have asked that off camera.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/exclusiv...-cheated-on-teresa-with-her-friendbabysitter/

I can't believe that anyone devotes all the time to reading twitters of these people. I for one don't believe a word of any of it, except that T doesn't have a brain in her head. I think the Twitters are all lies, I think the show is all lies, and the reason that Jacqueline asked about the bankruptcy is because she was told to, it is ALL staged.

I know someone who was on a reality show and she told me all the ins and outs, how she was told to fight with her friend, every last detail was staged. This is for pure entertainment, and I would never invest any amount of time reading twitters about their silly lives. I think you all know entirely too much about what you think or what they want you to think is going on.

As the poster above said, Bravo tweeted J's mom and told them to turn on Teresa. Enough said. ALL STAGED and made up, these ladies have to do what Bravo wants in order to get a paycheck, and from what I see in this economy, they probably all need a paycheck.

As far as the tweets to strangers and who does that?, the same people that supposedly put their private lives on camera for all to see. YOu don't know that those people were strangers, I wouldn't be surprised if it was friends of hers or even Bravo employees.

I have seen some really nasty tweets from that side. So, I totally agree with you! Also, some of the tweets that Bulldog's kids have sent are some of the most vile you could imagine. Princess Lauren went ballistic and was saying at least she could go to sleep without AIDS unlike a blogger who had questioned whether one of her brothers was actually dating Greg.

Now that we know that chris's business went under it definetely explains why jacqueline continues to be on the show.....money...money...money.

Juicy Joe is an angry, bitter man. And the more I watch this show, the more I realize that they are all nuts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Joe Guidice is a disgusting pig! Anyone catch the conversation between Teresa and Joe in the car about is wallet? Teresa: "Did you find your wallet?" Joe: "Yea" Teresa: "Where was it?" Joe: "In a car." Teresa: "Whose car?" Joe: "Ummmm....a friend." Teresa: "Who?" Joe: "Go, drive." :scratchin

He was a complete idiot at the winery. Even Teresa saw it! And how disrespectful to go into Chris's house and talk smack about Jacqueline!

The RV trip should be interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Joe Guidice is a disgusting pig! Anyone catch the conversation between Teresa and Joe in the car about is wallet? Teresa: "Did you find your wallet?" Joe: "Yea" Teresa: "Where was it?" Joe: "In a car." Teresa: "Whose car?" Joe: "Ummmm....a friend." Teresa: "Who?" Joe: "Go, drive." :scratchin

He was a complete idiot at the winery. Even Teresa saw it! And how disrespectful to go into Chris's house and talk smack about Jacqueline!

The RV trip should be interesting.

Yes, I caught it too.

I have not watched last night's show yet.

OMG, on Juicy … now he is no longer Joe/Juicy to me … from here on in he is the TROLL.

There have been 'rumors' that the TROLL has cheated or is cheating on Tre. Hmm, I wonder if those rumors are that … or … ???

Ok finally watched … here are my observations ...

In my opinion, observing the last few seasons as well as TROLL's law issues … I don't think Tre loves him the way she did when she was 20 something. Not at all. BUT Tre's problem is that she has told the WORLD how awesome he is over and over and over again. When anyone on the show has every confronted her about her Troll, Tre will defend him to the ends of the earth AND AND AND now now that she has been doing that HOW is she suppose to tell this WORLD that she no longer wants to be married to him, no longer wants him in her life??? Tre has wayyyyyy to much pride to expose that to anyone EVEN at the expense of HER happiness.

This TROLL leaves his wallet somewhere and will not even answer Tre when asked WHERE. This TROLL has the nerve to critize Tre's driving when HE HAS LOST HIS LICENSE. What a TROLL he really is. He will defend her behind her back (to the guys like he did in this epi) BUT when Tre tells him about things that are upsetting her with her friends, all the TROLL says to her is "who cares just forget about them". Such a idiot. He has NO respect for Tre at all.

Joe Gorga is getting more and more and more gross every episode. That whole discussion about having sex (popping cherries) … and he says he was 9yo. I am just tired of it. Every few epi's (maybe) but every single time the cameras are on him it is about his poision or tarzan. He is nothing but a gross disgusting pig LIAR.
And letting his son hit him….do we have another Melania in the making. Sheesh.

While I am not a fan of Rich W … I did like the way he gave it back to the TROLL when the TROLL said "I knew you when you were pumping gas" … and Rich comes quickly back with "ya, I did that when I was younger AND you were flipping pizzas like six months ago, but you were telling everybody you own a (bleeping) food establishment" … :rotfl: ...

Ok finally watched … here are my observations ...

In my opinion, observing the last few seasons as well as TROLL's law issues … I don't think Tre loves him the way she did when she was 20 something. Not at all. BUT Tre's problem is that she has told the WORLD how awesome he is over and over and over again. When anyone on the show has every confronted her about her Troll, Tre will defend him to the ends of the earth AND AND AND now now that she has been doing that HOW is she suppose to tell this WORLD that she no longer wants to be married to him, no longer wants him in her life??? Tre has wayyyyyy to much pride to expose that to anyone EVEN at the expense of HER happiness.

This TROLL leaves his wallet somewhere and will not even answer Tre when asked WHERE. This TROLL has the nerve to critize Tre's driving when HE HAS LOST HIS LICENSE. What a TROLL he really is. He will defend her behind her back (to the guys like he did in this epi) BUT when Tre tells him about things that are upsetting her with her friends, all the TROLL says to her is "who cares just forget about them". Such a idiot. He has NO respect for Tre at all.

Joe Gorga is getting more and more and more gross every episode. That whole discussion about having sex (popping cherries) … and he says he was 9yo. I am just tired of it. Every few epi's (maybe) but every single time the cameras are on him it is about his poision or tarzan. He is nothing but a gross disgusting pig LIAR.
And letting his son hit him….do we have another Melania in the making. Sheesh.

While I am not a fan of Rich W … I did like the way he gave it back to the TROLL when the TROLL said "I knew you when you were pumping gas" … and Rich comes quickly back with "ya, I did that when I was younger AND you were flipping pizzas like six months ago, but you were telling everybody you own a (bleeping) food establishment" … :rotfl: ...

I agree. I think this marriage will eventually fall apart. And Joe G. is so gross. Enough with the sex talk! I think people who only talk about sex and probably not getting any.:lmao:

I'm not a big Rich fan either, but he sure did dish it out back to Troll. Lol Good for him.

Did Teresa change the pronunciation of her last name? Andy says it differently now.

Yes. Up until this season she pronouced it one way but seems to have decided to pronounce it differently. She even flubbed it in a driving scene in this week's episode. I don't know why. Andy Cohen asked her about it but I don't know if I forgot the reason or if she didn't really answer the question.

Yes. Up until this season she pronouced it one way but seems to have decided to pronounce it differently. She even flubbed it in a driving scene in this week's episode. I don't know why. Andy Cohen asked her about it but I don't know if I forgot the reason or if she didn't really answer the question.

She probably wants to remind everyone once again that she is "100% Italian" and not 1/16th :confused3 I am guessing the way she pronounces it now is the Italian pronunciation.

Yes, she's gone from "Jew-dise" to "Ju-dee-ch-ey." She started saying it on Watch What Happens Live, but kept kinda slipping on it each time she said it. It was so silly to see her trying so hard to be uber Italian.

No, it's still pronounced normally. She was just that drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter