• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ready for the off..... sort of!

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
hi all
well, we leave first thing in the morning for france..... but dont go to dlrp until tuesday.
not hugely lookin forward to it - all the new 'shows' and also the weather reports are showing rain for all the days we are there :sad2:

guess i shud count myself lucky, 2 previous trips are weather was spot on - have a feelin the luck is about to run out!!! think i have everything packed, but am paranoid ive forgotten sumthin!!

how is it, that i have 1 less person (dh) to pack for, yet its so much harder??? ahhh yes, although dh doesnt help pack - he at least can shout/look after the boys, whilst i sort everything!!!!!!!

so - will be back on 19th april - i hope lol and then i start my training for my nvq on the 20th :scared1: i know its only childcare, but children are prob the last thing i want to see after being stuck with my 2 for a holiday!!!

anyhow - everyone have fun, i will try n look out for small world & hildasmuriel - but tbh i will be to stressed with kids lmao but wud be nice to see sum friendly adult faces!!! :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Have a great trip, Nikki, and here's hoping for some nice weather for you. :wizard:

hi all
well, we leave first thing in the morning for france..... but dont go to dlrp until tuesday.
not hugely lookin forward to it - all the new 'shows' and also the weather reports are showing rain for all the days we are there :sad2:

guess i shud count myself lucky, 2 previous trips are weather was spot on - have a feelin the luck is about to run out!!! think i have everything packed, but am paranoid ive forgotten sumthin!!

how is it, that i have 1 less person (dh) to pack for, yet its so much harder??? ahhh yes, although dh doesnt help pack - he at least can shout/look after the boys, whilst i sort everything!!!!!!!

so - will be back on 19th april - i hope lol and then i start my training for my nvq on the 20th :scared1: i know its only childcare, but children are prob the last thing i want to see after being stuck with my 2 for a holiday!!!

anyhow - everyone have fun, i will try n look out for small world & hildasmuriel - but tbh i will be to stressed with kids lmao but wud be nice to see sum friendly adult faces!!! :rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Here's hoping that weather does pick up. My DD and myself go Sunday and Ive noticed the rooten weather report too. Were staying at the DReam castle.

:wave: Hope you have a good journey and that we see you there. At least the weather is not predicted to be cold. We had snow the day before we went last April.:scared1:

Hope you have a great time too, Janine.

BTW, I just love your signature photo! :goodvibes

Edited to add: And you have a fab time too, hildasmuriel! :)

Sorry I''ve probably missed you Nikki, hope you have a lovely stressfree trip, that the children enjoy the shows and that the weather stays fine :)
I''m sure everyone heading off soon will have a magical trip.x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter