Reading, seeing and hearing Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheridac!! or anyone else that saw this already-

A question. Can I take the kiddo's to that movie. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. That one. or not. I hate pg-13. I am never sure. I don't want to get stuck going to Monster House. That is the other choice...

BORG Haley. I wondered about it for my boys, ages 6 and 12. My sister saw it last night and said she didn't think I would want ds6 to see it (I knew I wouldn't take him anyway--language mostly) but ds12 would be OK. I am pickier than her, though, so I'm not sure even for him. She also said she didn't love it, and she is a major Will Farrell fan.
What about Barnyard? It had great reviews here and is PG.

HaleyB said:
Sheridac!! or anyone else that saw this already-

A question. Can I take the kiddo's to that movie. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. That one. or not. I hate pg-13. I am never sure. I don't want to get stuck going to Monster House. That is the other choice...
Haley~

I would NOT take your kids!!!

Nuh-uh!!!

Hi guys!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
ANdy and I went for a walk down to the "city"
Walked around down by the river and had a good time.

We are going shopping now, to Wal Mart. Some people we know, their house burnt down, they have 11 kids. So there is 13 of them altogether. And they lost most everything. They need stuff and lots of it. Sooooo.....we are going to go do a little (lot!) of shopping for them. We have a list of stuff they need and we are going to town.

Adios amigos. Talk to you later.

(I am also going to go see Ricky Bobby tomorrow, lunch and a movie with a girl from work, Chris, am I going to like it)

Thanks Marita and Haley for the recaps. Any clue how far back I should look for pictures of mini meets and vacations???

I was so sad without my maelstrom fix in the evenings.

So sorry to hear about the recent broken bones, stomach maladies and Horseyfamily's loss. I know that the four legged family members are every bit as important and loved in a family.

Is PMM back here or is she hanging out elsewhere? Hi PMM, enjoy that trip!!!

Nice website Lou.

Hi everyone else! I missed you all too! Is there still a nightly chat/slapfest?

Hi to all the newbies, or newish newbies, or people who have been here since early july-ish.

And because I need to say it, Maelstrom!?

Erinella

Loubon said:
Attention Maelstromers: PSA

......according to All Ears Net, ticket prices go up tomorrow.

I know a lot of you have upcoming trips so if you haven't bought your tickest yet you may want to today.

Yay!!!! I mean, not yay that the prices are going up. BUT, but, I just ordered my AP (with the DVC discount thankyouverymuch) on Thursday night. I'm so glad I did! That, plus our leftover hoppers from days gone by, and we are SET for our little jaunt in September.

And, and, I bought transfer paper and a practice t=shirt today. Let the arts and craps begin!!

pongoperdigirl said:
(I am also going to go see Ricky Bobby tomorrow, lunch and a movie with a girl from work, Chris, am I going to like it)

Pongo~

Do you have a warped sense of humor and like stupid funny??? :teeth:

Here guys, have some dessert...

baimp4u-store_1902_4372326

It's microwaveable, what else can you ask for

sheridac said:
Pongo~

Do you have a warped sense of humor and like stupid funny??? :teeth:

Well I spend most of my days with the person that I am going with, quoting 40 Year Old Virgin and Anchorman.

So yes. My sense of humor is way warped and I LOVE LOVE LOVE stupid funny.
I hadn't planned on watching it but I am willing to try.

Where is everyone? :confused3

My dear Lacto is out of town and no one has come out to play. :sad2:

I keep checking chat and it is ded. Not in a good way.

Anyone?

I keep checking chat and it is ded. Not in a good way.

Hey! I resemble that remark!!!! I was there earlier; Haley too. I may head over now, but I am in the middle of a record. I've done two chapters on my trip report in 24 hours and am working on #3. Haley and I are on speeeeed...

Jamal, I apologize.

I did see you there a while ago but you were all alone and didn't think you were there at the moment. I should've made some noise.

I'm there now! :sunny:

There, I did it! Glowed up the tile kitchen floor which DD's B/F mopped earlier tonight. And it's not even 1:30 AM yet! What to do with the rest of the night?

Oh well, I will find something :teeth:

Morning Shout Out ~

Tinkles, La{{{slurp}}} horseybabyborgtwinsister, melly, jenjenjen, poohbear, gramgram, amy, haley, yak, kimmie, ash, jamal, frick, rhonda, NM, Sidmyborglil'sis!!!!!, SNAP, Marita, Shelby, Donna, MP, NAB, Wendy!!, Gerri, MJ, ST, dre, moooooo, DF3
boys-mark, hichappie, jwsweetie, louie, eddie, steven, hoopie and the nut bolts, knitit, masterg, Oz, La'sDH, D!!!(swill drinker)!!, Lacto, lil’g!

and for any I may have unintentionally, inadvertently left out......

CONSIDER YOURSELVES SHOUTED AT!!!

jamal said:
Sheri baby!! Come see me! You will sleep like a baby here; everyone does!
Jam!!!

Rats!! I only just now saw this! You know when Hoop takes his road trip, Pooh and I are SOOOOO there!!!! He already promised to stop and pick me up! :teeth:

Last edited by sheridac : Today at 04:47 AM. Reason: is the house next door to you still for sale???
YES!!!! And lest you all think it a termite-ridden dump, it is not even on the market. I just happen to know the owner would sell if the right buyer showed up!!

The 12 year olds stayed up all night. Shrek and I slept. I am off to Krispy Kreme for dozens of hot donuts....and a large coffee... :moped: :moped:

jamal said:
YES!!!! And lest you all think it a termite-ridden dump, it is not even on the market. I just happen to know the owner would sell if the right buyer showed up!!

The 12 year olds stayed up all night. Shrek and I slept. I am off to Krispy Kreme for dozens of hot donuts....and a large coffee... :moped: :moped:
Krispy Kreme. . .ahhhhhhhhh. . .(drool, drool). . .:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter