• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the post above your question? It states that any requests to TotalSnowWhite will not be done until April....

No need to be snarky, I was just curious if they were still being done, I wasn't even making a request. Did you read my question?

Sheesh.

I didn't mean anything but that TotalSnowWhite could not RESPOND until April. I just thought you might not have realized that she was unavailable to answer the question and only she can do so. :hippie:

I didn't mean anything but that TotalSnowWhite could not RESPOND until April. I just thought you might not have realized that she was unavailable to answer the question and only she can do so. :hippie:

'K, NP! My reading comprehension level is seriously decreased at 6am :goodvibes I just wanted to see if they were still being done first, before deciding if I wanted one done. DH loves the UK football Disign, & I thought I might have Minnie done to kind of match him.:cutie:

I was wondering if youcould do a football Mickey head for the Western KY Hilltoppers, I have a friend who' s son plays football there and we would love to be able to wear them at one of the games this fall, so whenever is Ok if you can do it!
Thanks so much

I was wondering if youcould do a football Mickey head for the Western KY Hilltoppers, I have a friend who' s son plays football there and we would love to be able to wear them at one of the games this fall, so whenever is Ok if you can do it!
Thanks so much

Tonight or this weekend for sure!!

RustManFan,

Would it be possible to get a football one for Oklahoma State University? I will be using dark transfers, so a border would be helpful. I looked through the threads and couldn't find OSU, so I hope it hasn't already been done and I missed it...

Thanks!!!!!!

RustManFan,

Would it be possible to get a football one for Oklahoma State University? I will be using dark transfers, so a border would be helpful. I looked through the threads and couldn't find OSU, so I hope it hasn't already been done and I missed it...

Thanks!!!!!!

Did you look in this thread?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1700018

I know there was Oklahoma State DISigns there. PM me if you can't find what you were looking for!

Hi, could I get a design for the Boise State Broncos out of Boise Idaho? One with a border would be great!! TIA

Hope you have great trips. When you get a chance, can I please get some designs: Snow White, Belle, and Little Mermaid with Louisiana Tech and Cinderella and Tinkerbell with University of Louisiana @ Lafayette (UL). Thanks in advance.

Yours is a "big order," so I will work on it when I have a little more time. Just wanted to let you know I got your request, though.

Could I please have Everyone loves an Illini Girl

It is the University of Illinois Fighting Illini colors are orange and dark blue. Ususally represented by a big block letter I

Thank you.

illcindy.jpg

TotalSnowWhite: Could I please have a Belle that says: "Everybody Loves A Wildcat Fan". This will be for Kansas State University (colors are purple & white/silver). (This one's for mom!)

Thank you in advance for your time!

ksbelle.jpg

Even though I wasn't the one who requested it, LOVE the Virginia Tech one. DH might actually go for it. Could I get a Tink, Snow White, Cindy Hokie girl? (so that's 3 total) Thank you sooooo much! No huge rush here!

vttink.jpg

vtsw.jpg

vtcindy.jpg

There ya go, ladies. Have fun! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter