Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
TXMouseChaser.....

I was considering doing basketball but you will note in the rules in post #1 it states that all my college sports DISigns are for football only.

Realizing that football is not necessarily the #1 sport at all colleges I figured I would have to expand at some point.

So, you have driven me to a sport I am indifferent to at best. :)

But I DISign to please my fellow Disney enthusiasts!!

My 1st three are below.....

Please be patient with any football or basketball requests that you make. I am working on scanning about 240 old slides and I have a deadline to get done for a Shutterfly.com book I am putting together!

NO OTHER SPORTS 'til it says so in post #1.

Thank you so much that is so great!! So sorry that I did not read your 1st post. But I am so glad that I drove you to basketball because the design is great. I Love it.

Thank you very much
:wave2: :wave2:

Here are your girls:

eariel.jpg

etink.jpg

ecinderella.jpg

Thank you so much for DISigning these for me, they are awesome!!!! I can't wait for my dd to wear one at her next spirit day.

Thank you so much for DISigning these for me, they are awesome!!!! I can't wait for my dd to wear one at her next spirit day.

You're welcome!!

I just made one for myself last year because girls here put temp tats on their cheeks for the football games. I just figured they do that everywhere. Is that the case?

You're welcome!!

I just made one for myself last year because girls here put temp tats on their cheeks for the football games. I just figured they do that everywhere. Is that the case?

Yes, a lot of kids do that here too. Even though we live in Michigan now, when we watch the Texas vs OU Red River Rivalry game, we all get decked out in our UT clothes and the kids wear tattoos.

I copied your University of Kentucky Ariel everyone loves a wildcat girl from the old thread. Would it be possible to get a Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora for UK?

I will post another request once my posting count gets to 10 because I will need to add an image of the logo.

Thanks so much

I copied your University of Kentucky Ariel everyone loves a wildcat girl from the old thread. Would it be possible to get a Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora for UK?

I will post another request once my posting count gets to 10 because I will need to add an image of the logo.

Thanks so much

I have the logo saved, I believe.

I was wanting to do the princesses with mine and my husbands alma mater Western Kentucky University. I have found the towel logo online and can finally post it. Depending on which cheek you put it on, the hand goes towards the nose.

Can I get a Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, and Ariel that say "Everyone loves a WKU girl"?

Thanks

Towel4.gif
[/IMG]

Towel1.gif
[/IMG]

Your football DISigns are great. Could I get the football DISign for East Carolina University? Thanks.

I was wanting to do the princesses with mine and my husbands alma mater Western Kentucky University. I have found the towel logo online and can finally post it. Depending on which cheek you put it on, the hand goes towards the nose.

Can I get a Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, and Ariel that say "Everyone loves a WKU girl"?

Thanks

Towel4.gif
[/IMG]

Towel1.gif
[/IMG]

So, you want seven total from two different schools? Or is this the same school as your previous request? :confused::laughing:

It's been a busy week, but this coming week should (hopefully!!) be a little quieter. Would have tomorrow off, but we have to go due to the snow days during the ice storm. :headache:

[/QUOTE]So, you want seven total from two different schools? Or is this the same school as your previous request? :confused::laughing:

It's been a busy week, but this coming week should (hopefully!!) be a little quieter. Would have tomorrow off, but we have to go due to the snow days during the ice storm. :headache:[/QUOTE]

Yes I would like a set of princesses for both schools. My daughters favorite changes on a daily basis, so I always want to be prepared. My husband and his family are all UK fans and then we both graduated from Western. Sorry for the confusion.

My daughter was supposed to be off today also. Here in Kentucky we are making up days for the tropical storm from the fall and the ice storm a couple of weeks ago. If they miss any more school, she will not be finished until the day before we leave for WDW. :rotfl:

Thank you so much for your help :thanks:

I would love it if you could do a totalsnowwhitedesign for Northwest Missouri State University. If it could say Everyone loves a Bearcat girl that would be wonderful. I would love Tink. This is our N Paw design...sorry it is so big.
nw+paw.jpg

Also if I could get a Rustmanfan design for Northwest Missouri State University that would be wonderful. Our mascot is Bobby
7mg2hy55.jpg
Thank you so much!

So, you want seven total from two different schools? Or is this the same school as your previous request? :confused::laughing:

It's been a busy week, but this coming week should (hopefully!!) be a little quieter. Would have tomorrow off, but we have to go due to the snow days during the ice storm. :headache:[/QUOTE]

Yes I would like a set of princesses for both schools. My daughters favorite changes on a daily basis, so I always want to be prepared. My husband and his family are all UK fans and then we both graduated from Western. Sorry for the confusion.

My daughter was supposed to be off today also. Here in Kentucky we are making up days for the tropical storm from the fall and the ice storm a couple of weeks ago. If they miss any more school, she will not be finished until the day before we leave for WDW. :rotfl:

Thank you so much for your help :thanks:[/QUOTE]

I would love it if you could do a totalsnowwhitedesign for Northwest Missouri State University. If it could say Everyone loves a Bearcat girl that would be wonderful. I would love Tink. This is our N Paw design...sorry it is so big.
nw+paw.jpg

I'll be working on these this week, guys. Just wanted to let you know I got your requests!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! This is great. My little pirates will be excited to see their favorite college team on their T-shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter