READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is ROTR everything you hoped and dreamed for after practicing getting a boarding group for x amount of time, sweating bullets getting to the park on time, praying you get signal, & believing in the Galaxies Edge Gods to not break down the attraction on your day?

I need to know guys. 😆
There are the rare few that don't absolutely love it and were floored by it.
Lol, in all honesty about 99% of people love it.

Is ROTR everything you hoped and dreamed for after practicing getting a boarding group for x amount of time, sweating bullets getting to the park on time, praying you get signal, & believing in the Galaxies Edge Gods to not break down the attraction on your day?

I need to know guys. 😆

Yes, Princess2R, it was. A unique and truly immersive experience. As a whole, nothing like it.

I need to know guys. 😆

I've been on it now probably 10 times? Maybe more, and I get goosebumps every single time

I've read all about how to sign up for a Boarding Party -- great details -- but everything I've read had to do with adult groups (or at least school aged children).

Assume you're traveling with a group of five adults + toddler (say, 16 months). How would you manage this?

I've read all about how to sign up for a Boarding Party -- great details -- but everything I've read had to do with adult groups (or at least school aged children).

Assume you're traveling with a group of five adults + toddler (say, 16 months). How would you manage this?
merged you to the existing thread
You will need to do child swap.
Everyone riding still need to get into a bg like explained, then when it's time to board go to the CM let them know you need to do child swap. One person stays with the toddler while the rest rides, then they swap. Now before covid they would allow the swapper adult plus 2 people who had a bg, so technically 2 people were allowed to ride twice, now I am not sure how many can go again

My 10 year old got us BG 13! Thank you so much to everyone in this thread for all of the info!!! I'll still be cheering everyone on!

Can you guide to the starting point of useful tips (it's over 700 pages and mostly pre-Covid)

Can you guide to the starting point of useful tips (it's over 700 pages and mostly pre-Covid)
All you need to know is, just before 10am eastern time, have the My Disney Experience app opened on the home page.

When your phone time changes to 10 am/2pm, immediately click the join button under the Star Wars RotR picture, then click Join on the Join Virtual Queue page. The next page shows your friends and family list. When you're in the park, the list will be preselected with everyone that checked into the park that day. Click Next and you should get a boarding group.

If you're practicing from home, you'll get a message telling you that not everyone is in the park. This is the point you would have gotten the boarding group in the park. It does help to practice a few times from home to get used to the screens/timing, etc.

I tried practicing from home today, and it seemed like they were gone fast. Either that or I am super slow.....
Yeah, unfortunately they're gone within 15 seconds in most cases, plus it's labor day weekend, so it's busier in the parks today. That's the good thing about practicing at home though, you'll get comfortable with the timing and button clicks so when you are in the park, you will hopefully be successful. Just keep trying.

All you need to know is, just before 10am eastern time, have the My Disney Experience app opened on the home page.

When your phone time changes to 10 am/2pm, immediately click the join button under the Star Wars RotR picture, then click Join on the Join Virtual Queue page. The next page shows your friends and family list. When you're in the park, the list will be preselected with everyone that checked into the park that day. Click Next and you should get a boarding group.

If you're practicing from home, you'll get a message telling you that not everyone is in the park. This is the point you would have gotten the boarding group in the park. It does help to practice a few times from home to get used to the screens/timing, etc.

Thanks for the helpful tip. I practiced today, with the 2 pm being the winner! I hope to try in person soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter