• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I almost wish today I was there, because I don't think I could have timed it any better.

At work, and saw on my phone it's 959, booted up the app, and literally when I clicked on the VQ button in turned to 10 and the join button was there.

I saw a story that MDX is now preselecting your family and friends that have checked into the park when you go to join a boarding group so you no longer have to hit select all or sift through your list to find everyone you want to add. Did anyone notice this in effect today? Just wondering if it threw anyone off after all the practice of having to select everyone you wanted.

I saw a story that MDX is now preselecting your family and friends that have checked into the park when you go to join a boarding group so you no longer have to hit select all or sift through your list to find everyone you want to add. Did anyone notice this in effect today? Just wondering if it threw anyone off after all the practice of having to select everyone you wanted.
Yes it did happen for me today! I assumed it was because of the fact my s/o was in my boarding group party on Sunday. It threw me off for a split second but obv not too badly because I still got BG 7.

that's great news

Yes it did happen for me today! I assumed it was because of the fact my s/o was in my boarding group party on Sunday. It threw me off for a split second but obv not too badly because I still got BG 7.
Happened for me today also.
Excellent! hope it made things easier for each of you this morning. I know most people don't have much issues, but this should make it easier on the people that have more than 10 F&F and not all going.

Last time I went... Starbucks was the place to go.. great wifi strength.
Although I've never been in the Trolley Car Cafe, on past trips I have noticed it was VERY busy at beginning of day. Do you have to be inside to access their wifi? I was wondering if you can just walk in without wanting to buy anything, or if just being near the building was good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter