READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Industrial fans are awesome. No worries, again no one around me, I'm the last one in the queue right now

Attachments

• 15948367155405808790849699627457.jpg
    15948367155405808790849699627457.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 38
I was able to get BG 28 right at 10am. My waiting droid went from 4 back to 1. What group are they on now?

number of boarding groups is way down from "normal" which is not a surprise. Wonder if individual BGs are smaller as well
This is purely a guess on my part but I would think 'yes'. If in the past a boarding group consisted of XXX number of people, due to social distancing in line I can't see them wanting all those people showing up at the same time since each vehicle holds less riders than in the past.

I attempted from home again at 4, this time all my party were listed. (Posted in other thread for 10 and 1, 2 people missing)
The JOIN button below names I did not click out of fear I'd join a BG from Iowa.

Posted this over in Rumors, meant to post over here. TOo many thread to follow :o

I also tried from home in Chicago (just to check it out)... Went into the app & onto the ROTR BG page, hit "join" the moment the clock hit 4:00 (well, 3:00 here), checked all people in my party, & then obviously it wouldn't let me join as we weren't in the park. But at least it appeared to work up to that point! FYI, w/ in seconds, I got out, went back to the beginning, tried again (again, just to check things out) and before 4:01 it said the 4:00 queue was full--so it "sold out" in like 30 secs. Not sure if it'll continue to be like this moving forward but it appears to be the same as before Covid--you literally have seconds to get in or forget it! Good luck everyone--may the force be with you! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter