• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I wanted to give our HS story since yesterday was our day to give it a try.
Decided to order an Uber for all 6 of us just to make sure we got to the parks without issue. (Just $14 BTW so worth it just for the drop off perk) Left at 6:30 am got to the parks at 6:40. Noone at security so that took just seconds then we waited in line with loads of people until opening.
Got through and headed to the open area and found a spot by a trash can where we were pretty much all alone. Sent the grumpy kids off to find breakfast while 3 of us waited to do BG's at 8am. (only wanted to use three people with the fastest phones to keep things from getting confusing.) My son and I practiced all week and felt comfortable with the set up. Hubby did not and just ask which button and which screen.
our plan was.
Son starts at exactly 8am, I start at 8:00.01 Hubyy at 8:00.02
When 8am hit son starts but can't get in, then I start and nope...can't get in. We panic and keep trying but nothing is working. Hubby tries and scores....
a BP for just him at 91
Then my son scores a BP for the other 5 of us at 103
Off we go to get help at they easily moved all 6 of us to BG 91
I believe the ride went down just once and we were able to ride at 2pm. We had one person unable to rid (our 7th member) and we were able to do a rider swap. This was so helpful and something I did not realize they did.
When we left they were still letting people on well into the 140's.
Thanks to everyone for all of your help! The ride was amazing and we were so so happy we were able to get on!

P.S. My hubby is still walking around like he is the "Man" for getting our GB's passes. Which, I technically he is!

They're already into backup boarding groups at 11:14am (group 58, groups 54 and above were backup). Wonder why the regular boarding group number was so low today--only 51 groups were regular?

I’m solo today and it was my first time trying. Opened MDE at 7:58, stayed on the front page until a couple of seconds past 8. Tapped Find Out More, joined, got BG 4! Went to Toy Story Mania and by the time I was done I already had the notification to go to the ride.

Tapped in about 8:20? And no wait at all, we went through the FP line. I’m not a Star Wars fan and was more curious than excited about the ride and was blown away. So awesome.

Up to 87 at 2:35. So 20 in about 1 hour and 15 minutes? Not too bad. Hopefully it stays this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter