READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off ride and back on bus. We are going to miss our hoop dee doo reservation. My husband was sick earlier in the week and couldnt go to the park with us on our DHS day so we tried again today. Thought we wouldn’t have a problem considering 2 days ago I was off the ride by 1:30 with a 92 boarding group

Off ride and back on bus. We are going to miss our hoop dee doo reservation. My husband was sick earlier in the week and couldnt go to the park with us on our DHS day so we tried again today. Thought we wouldn’t have a problem considering 2 days ago I was off the ride by 1:30 with a 92 boarding group

Maybe get a cab instead, haul butt there, and just arrive a little late? The show takes a bit to get going after they start serving. I know that’s not ideal given the current time.

We arrived at the park at 6 am and got boarding group 102. Received the cancellation notification at 8pm. I thought that seemed a little early since they were on boarding group 94. We recieved a fast pass for tomorrow that is good for ROTR. We also got a 1 day Hollywood Studios park ticket loaded to our account.

We got the dreaded notification that we cannot ride tonight. They gave us the multiple fastpasses for tomorrow but we don’t have tickets. Are we just screwed?
You can always go to guest relations and see if they can do anything

We arrived at the park at 6 am and got boarding group 102. Received the cancellation notification at 8pm. I thought that seemed a little early since they were on boarding group 94.

The park closes at 10 pm, and with the 2-hour window for BG and the issues with the attraction, it looks like 94 will be it for tonight.

When we got a no-go alert, our status still showed our BG number, teasing us that there may still be hope. But once you get the alert, it’s nearly certain you won’t board, whether the alert comes 5 hours before park closing or just a few hours before close.
Yes, I finally got mine, along with the fast passes for tomorrow (which did include ROTR, when you click on HS), & some HS tickets we won’t use, since we’re APH. But that gave us hope we can still ride tomorrow, without starting all over with the morning madness.

Heading out tomorrow morning for Orlando. We are going to try this on Wednesday and again next Friday. This is causing a lot of anxiety for me - which I objectively know is irrational. But our crew is mostly all about the nighttime power-touring, especially in parks with late EMH. I know, I know. That isn't what the experts say to do, but we have figured out a way to make it work to everyone's satisfaction. So to get our shot we are going to have to face our worst possible scenario - getting up really early after a late night, with another late night ahead. What concerns me is NOT that my party might not get on RoR, but that my party might not get on RoR AFTER consuming all the time and energy that is necessary to get into the lottery and then be ready to go from anywhere else in the parks on two-hours' notice. I suspect that is the real issue with a lot of the posts I'm seeing here.

We got the dreaded notification that we cannot ride tonight. They gave us the multiple fastpasses for tomorrow but we don’t have tickets. Are we just screwed?
In the app, go to the tickets & passes tab. It should show your 1-day tickets there for each member who was on the ROTR BP.

Heading out tomorrow morning for Orlando. We are going to try this on Wednesday and again next Friday. This is causing a lot of anxiety for me - which I objectively know is irrational. What concerns me is NOT that my party might not get on RoR, but that my party might not get on RoR AFTER consuming all the time and energy that is necessary to get into the lottery and then be ready to go from anywhere else in the parks on two-hours' notice.

Add to this that the park hours will have been shortened by a few hours, and it’s the start of the Marathon week/weekend. It does add a bit of stress if you had planned ADR or FP months in advance, and have to figure in a window for RotR.

With the AP black out lifted and crowds are still crazy I am hoping that marathon weekend DHS will change opening time from 8 to 7. Because more people will try and get there kids/family members to be there by 8. So between crowds for marathon, AP and opening later I feel the chances are getting slim.

With the AP black out lifted and crowds are still crazy I am hoping that marathon weekend DHS will change opening time from 8 to 7. Because more people will try and get there kids/family members to be there by 8. So between crowds for marathon, AP and opening later I feel the chances are getting slim.

Er every day but the actual marathon is opening at 7 marathon weekend? And I don’t think there going to change it for full day because the full goes through the park?

How early are the busses running in the morning? We have our car. Is it better to drive to HS or is the parking booth not open? All of this is stressing me out! My daughter had 2 friends join us this evening. How do we (or do we need to) link their bands to our account so we all get (hopefully) the same boarding group tomorrow.

I now have 2 multi experience fast passes showing in my MDE account for tomorrow. The first is just for Hollywood Studios and doesn’t include Rise, the second is for multiple parks and includes Rise and MFSR for Hollywood and even FOP for AK.

The CM I spoke to warned me that the anytime fastpass will be taken at the first ride I scan in to tomorrow. I have AK fastpasses starting late morning tomorrow including FOP. I figure I’ll have to go to HS before I go to AK in the morning to make sure I don’t lose the anytime fastpass that includes ROTR!

They did give us a HS ticket for tomorrow but I read when choosing the Rise ride for the fp that it says you still have to get a boarding group. So technically still no guarantee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter