Reached capacity for kids

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the responses. I've not attempted anything further with this due to the Thanksgiving weekend festivities, but I will resume my efforts this week. We are a larger party needing 3 rooms. The kids are 7, 9, and 16 and we are trying for the March 18th cruise on the Dream. Thanks again for your ideas and suggestions!

I just ran a check on the Disney website for the Dream for that date and there are rooms available

I just ran a check on the Disney website for the Dream for that date and there are rooms available
Yes, so weird. It's been unavailable for the past week or so, at least for booking with the younger kids. But today, all was ok. I guess some guests must have cancelled. We are really excited!

UPDATE: We are in! My mom has been calling repeatedly and was able to get rooms for the whole family this morning. Thanks again for all of the suggestions. I appreciate it!

Yeah! party:

Yes, there have been rooms available at all levels (interior, oceanview, veranda and concierge). But earlier this week the system was not accepting reservations for parties with kids ages 3-12 because the Oceaneers Club/Lab was full/is near-full. The March 25th sailing is still full for that age group.

Yes, so weird. It's been unavailable for the past week or so, at least for booking with the younger kids. But today, all was ok. I guess some guests must have cancelled. We are really excited!

I think Disney just likes to mess with people to create a sense of urgency. :)

Maybe it was a staffing issue? They had to make sure they had enough hires in place for the clubs?

Or maybe just a glitch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter