• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re: Who enjoys watching Disney movies?

Andrea21

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I was wondering if any adults here enjoy watching children's Disney movies?

If so, which ones do you particularly like?

Are you a Disney Princess fan?

I look forward to hearing from you. :sunny:

Andrea

Not a Princess fan .
But I do enjoy watching most Disney Movies
My Fav of all time is Dumbo but the new stuff is great as well PotC can't wait until 2 and 3 come out.

Mulan
Lady and the Tramp
Beauty and the Beast
Lion King
Mickey Mouse club - the old version
that darn cat
and a bunch of others that right now I can't think of.....

I love ALL Disney movies. I have no kids - I am still a big kid myself...
I had a Disney Movie Collection on VHS that I built as a child and I saw them all!!! Now I'm trying to convert to DVDs. I'm up to 30 Disney DVD's. :Pinkbounc
Favorites include:
Alice in Wonderland
Bambi
Fantasia
Lion King
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Toy Story 1 and 2

I enjoy ALL Disney Movies, old and new.
Mary Poppins
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Little Mermaid
Aladin

ALL of Them!!!

I enjoy almost all Disney movies. Not a princess fan though. Some of my faves are Peter Pan, Lilo and Stich, Toy Story (1&2) and Lion King.

Just got Lilo & Stitch and Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch has a glitch from netflix. I love them!

Disney movies......too numerous to count but here's the top of the list
Me Cinderella
DH Song of the South and Lady and the Tramp
DS Toy Story
DS Apple Dumpling Gang

When we go camping we have the following on hand:
Apple Dumpling and AD rides again
Herbie (the original)
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White

That's just the "top 40" list

Have a magical day,
Anna

I enjoy them all. I like:
Peter Pan
Toy Story
Monsters INC
Cinderella
Mulan
Pinnochio

My 2 year old son loves:
Peter Pan
Sleeping Beauty
Toy Story
Tarzan
Snow White

My 4 year old daughter loves:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Little Mermaid
Tarzan

My 43 year old husband likes
Bedknobs and broomsticks
Peter Pan

But we all like to watch them all

My FIRST Disney movie I got was:101 Dalmations, what was yours??

I love watching ALL Disney films! My absolute favourite is The Little Mermaid and I can't wait for that to come out on DVD! At the min I have over 100 Disney DVd's and still have loads I want!

I love all Disney movies!! Whenever my daughter gets a new Disney movie for a gift, I get more excited than she does!! My favorites are:

All of the princess movies
Finding Nemo
The Lion King
Lady and the Tramp
Mary Poppins
Monsters Inc
Toy Story
Pinnochio

..........forget it, I'd just go on all day :teeth:

LOVE Disney movies! We have 3 kids and watch with them but truly enjoy them. My Mom has been buying every VHS (now DVD) that came out since our oldest was born. I grew up on Disney and every Sunday night was in front of the tv waching Wonderful World of Disney!

Anyhoo, fave movies?

Beauty and the Beast for sure. The scene where they dance in the ballroom just is wonderful.

Mulan, love the story

Lion King

and one of my FAVORITES would be The Emporers New Groove. Love the humor!

Some of the older ones I love are Bambi and The Shaggy DA.

Allyson

I love the old Disney movies; however, I was very dissappointed with the Disney movie made for TV that aired a couple of months ago "Pea in a Mattress". I couldn't believe it was a Disney movie. Give me the classics, now that was when movies were entertainment and all family members could enjoy it!

If we can't think of anything to watch we always go to a Disney movie. My DF looooves Lilo & Stitch...probably more than he should. My faves seem to be from when I was growing up...Beauty & the Beast, Lion King and Little Mermaid (on DVD oct 3). And we always know we'll get a good laugh with a Pixar...I love Dori! DF loves Crush...I swear we sound like we're 6 years old.

Anna114 said:
DH Song of the South and Lady and the Tramp [/COLOR]

I LOVED Song of the South as a kid. I haven't seen it in years, and I keep hoping Disney will bring it back. (I heard it is sometimes available in Europe ... hoping some friends touring this summer can find it for me.)

I love Disney movies!! The animated ones and the live action. I just watched The Ugly Dachsund and it was so funny! My friends and I are watching one Disney movie a week (on Sunday nights) in preparation for our Disney trip in September. This Sunday is Monsters Inc. I love that movie!!! My favorite of all is Hercules though :goodvibes

hulagirl87 said:
I love Disney movies!! The animated ones and the live action. I just watched The Ugly Dachsund and it was so funny! My friends and I are watching one Disney movie a week (on Sunday nights) in preparation for our Disney trip in September. This Sunday is Monsters Inc. I love that movie!!! My favorite of all is Hercules though :goodvibes

OMG - we love THe Ugly Dachsund. I remember when that one first came out, and was so excited when I bought it for DD to watch. I loved all the Disney movies of that time.

We also watch the animated movies... in fact last Saturday, we had a Lion King Fest - we watched Lion King, Lion King 1 1/2 and Simba's Pride, as well as listend to the soundtrack to LK (and High School Muscials) during 2 round trips to Busch Gardens!!!! It

I've heard Disney has contemplated relaeasing but due to the lack of political correctness, they are not going to. That's too bad. I know there was a guy on ebay selling pirated copies :o(

Have a magical day,
Anna

new_mouser said:
I LOVED Song of the South as a kid. I haven't seen it in years, and I keep hoping Disney will bring it back. (I heard it is sometimes available in Europe ... hoping some friends touring this summer can find it for me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter