• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RE: Spa question

m06022007

Earning My Ears
I know on the Dream and Fantasy they have a room called the rainforest I think. Private room with sauna/steam room , showers, and whirlpools. Does anyone know if the Magic has one and what it cost for a week (7night) pass. I want to say Dream/Fantasy was about $15 a day. We're going on the Magic for the first time in March and cant find it on the ship report.
thanks!

I have been in the Rainforest Room on both the Magic and the Wonder. It has tiled loungers and the various aromatherapy showers, steam rooms and a sauna. It was my favorite part of the cruise. I have not been on the newer boats but from what I have seen and read, the experience is similar. The room on the classic ships is enclosed. No view to the outside. I will be cruising the Dream in July and can't wait to do this. I have no idea what the current prices are for the week, so hopefully someone else will help you out with that.

I have been in the Rainforest Room on both the Magic and the Wonder. It has tiled loungers and the various aromatherapy showers, steam rooms and a sauna. It was my favorite part of the cruise. I have not been on the newer boats but from what I have seen and read, the experience is similar. The room on the classic ships is enclosed. No view to the outside. I will be cruising the Dream in July and can't wait to do this. I have no idea what the current prices are for the week, so hopefully someone else will help you out with that.

Thanks for the feedback!!

It's an awesome place no matter which ship. DH and I go at least once a day while on board any if the ships.

Just to elaborate, they are not private, they are shared, and a bathing suit is required. The Magics is smaller than the Fantasy's, and the showers did not have as many settings and there was no hot tub. After Rainforest on the Fantasy, we were disappointed in the Magic.

Just to elaborate, they are not private, they are shared, and a bathing suit is required. The Magics is smaller than the Fantasy's, and the showers did not have as many settings and there was no hot tub. After Rainforest on the Fantasy, we were disappointed in the Magic.

Amen!! When I visited the one on the Dream, a couple came in with robes on, tied with sashes - they clearly thought they would have privacy as they immediately turned around and were back later with robes open and suits on.

I'll be honest, I found the people going out to the hot tubs on the Fantasy a bit distracting. The inside rooms on the Magic and Wonder have an appeal to me for their location and the quiet.

Just got off of the Fantasy yesterday. Rainforest passes were $193 for a couple and $144 for one person.

A week's pass on the Magic for both of us was about $168. Neither of us used it much and would skip it next cruise. Seemed like a lot of $$ for a sauna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter