• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? re priority seating

digskat

<font color=darkorange>Got Goldendoodle?<br><font
If I book a priority seating do I pay for it now, or when we actually dine there?
Thanks for any advice you may have.

For some restaurants you do have to do a credit card guarantee (Fantasmic Packages, Princess Storybook and Candlelight Packages) or a deposit (Cinderella's Royal Table [breakfast and lunch] and Victoria and Albert's). But everything else is paid once you get there. :) Hope that answered your question.

Jessica

No, you do not pay in advance. It is almost like a reservation at a restaurant, except that your dining time is not "guaranteed". You just show up at the time of your PS and you are seated at the next available table before any stand-by guests. The courtesy of a cancellation call is usually appreciated if you are not going to make it, though. (Some places may require a credit card as a deposit.) Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter