Re-newing our vows.....

tink29

DCO Fan
This May will be our 11th Anniversary. Been together for 13!! I wanted to do something special last year for out 10th, but we just couldn't get around to it. This April we will be in WDW. Do they offer anything to people who want to re-new vows?? And I'm looking at not spending much. My kids will stand-up for DH and I. So, I want something quiet.....personal....and not exspensive. Any ideas or info. is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks for the info Janet - I was also thinking about renewing our vows at WDW but I was wondering if you could renew your vows without getting the whole package. We've already reserved a room and bought our passes and if it is just the two of us I really don't think we need a violinist. Do you know?

Thanks!

Thanks for the information Janet2k!!

CrzyForPiglet.....I have called MANY numbers for the WDW Fantasy weddings. I called everyone that WDW gave me a number too!! I even called at our resort . All Vow re-newal packages are "what you see, is what you get". There are no substitutions, at least that's what I was told. At the resort we are staying at , I was sent an e-mail of listed prices. For what we would want...........Bouquet for me, Boutinere for DH, arch with flowers, a minister ( or whichever you choose ), cake for 10, champagne for 6, services performed on the terrace or garden, ......$1,950!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all that is included!!! That seems like alot of money to me. Now I'm going to look into what is available around the area, or maybe just do something simple here at home.

NO thank you!! I've decided to take a different route and go through gifts of a lifetime to see what kind of special events they might be able to come up with. I can't imagine paying $2,000 on top of everything else.

Thanks for the info and good luck!

Hi CrzyforPiglet
Do you think you may be able to post what Gifts Of A Lifetime may be able to provide as we are also interested in renewing our vows for our 10th Anniversary and are planning to be in Disneyworld for that time.

Thanks.

I don't know if this will help, but I learned from another site that the Garden Grill in Epcot does or once did something called a re-hitching ceromony. Apparently your server acts as the minister and mickey and minnie are best man and maid of honor. I booked PS at the end of March and requested this. The woman didn't have a clue what I was talking about, but did say she would note it in our reservation. It isn't the most romantic of re-newals, but I am just going to Disney for fun, so I figured why not! It certainly is much cheaper (just the cost of your meal. I think they give you a certificate as well.

tink29,

Are you staying at the Swan or Dolphin by any chance? That is their fee. It is a bit much, but you are paying for the location.

Disney vow renwals cost about 3800, but you get 4 nights a the WL, passes, and all the other stuff.

It is really expensive.

I am trying to find lower rates for a wedding. I will let you know what I come up with.
You might want to try Wyndham resort located at downtown disney. They have packages as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter