• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Re-Living our week in the World

*~PrincessBelle~*

DIS Veteran
Just back from an almost week long stay in the World with two good friends of mine...Here is a video montage I made of some of our pics from the trip...enjoy!

Also if anyone has any questions about weather, theme parks crowds, the Flower and Garden Festival, our experience on the DDP, our stay at CSR and/or our thoughts/observations overall please dont hesitate to ask! :goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUIybXryP8

Very well done!:)

I leave for WDW next Saturday and your report really has amped up the excitement I am feeling!:)

Your report just emphasizes what we all know-WDW IS NOT JUST FOR KIDS!:)

love the video looks like you had a great time

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Pretty sure I'm sending you all my photos and videos of my future vacation so you can make an awesome compilation for us, too. Very impressive.

Wow! I'm impressed!

Looks like you had an awesome time. What video editing software did you use?

Dan

Just back from an almost week long stay in the World with two good friends of mine...Here is a video montage I made of some of our pics from the trip...enjoy!

Also if anyone has any questions about weather, theme parks crowds, the Flower and Garden Festival, our experience on the DDP, our stay at CSR and/or our thoughts/observations overall please dont hesitate to ask! :goodvibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuUIybXryP8

Very nice job!! What programs did you use?? I was just thinking that is way cooler than the typical slide shows I make...lol Would love to try...if you could share some tips and info with us!! Please and thank you :)

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! I had just as much fun making it as I did on the trip! ...ok well not quite that much fun...but you know what I mean ::yes::

Very nice job!! What programs did you use?? I was just thinking that is way cooler than the typical slide shows I make...lol Would love to try...if you could share some tips and info with us!! Please and thank you :)

For anyone wondering I put it together using iMovie on my mac...Just let loose and have fun with it...I always experiment with other pictures/slideshows to try new things and then put into action once I come back from vacation...the nice thing is that it is a pretty easy program to use once you get the hang of it...I went to school for broadcast journalism so I have had some exposure to other video editing software (final cut pro) but really find iMovie user friendly and has lots of cool templates...the latest version of iMovie (which I dont have you) allows you to make movie trailers out of your slideshow..really cool! :thumbsup2

Very well done!:)

I leave for WDW next Saturday and your report really has amped up the excitement I am feeling!:)

Your report just emphasizes what we all know-WDW IS NOT JUST FOR KIDS!:)

Just saw this now....its so funny you mention that - one of the girls on our trip it was her first time going to disney since she was really little (so little she didnt remember anything at all) and she was so sure she wouldnt want to meet characters or anything like that...in her words she wanted to "be an adult about Disney"....well that lasted all of about 5 minutes....:rotfl: She was in line with us to get character autographs and take pictures with them and everything...We even surprised her with breakfast with the princesses one morning (Belle is her favorite) and seeing her eyes light up when she saw her in her big yellow dress was soooo worth it :thumbsup2

You girls are beautiful and the photography was great. Nice music, very enjoyable video! I usually don't make it through anything over 7 minutes, but this one kept me interested!

What a great slideshow!! We are leaving in two days and I didn't think I could be more excited, but I think I am after watching your video!!

Any hints or tips for Coronado Springs? It is our first stay at this resort and we're excited to get there!

Great job and the story about one of the girls getting to be a kid again is what Disney is all about :)

Just a tip for your video. At the very beginning you have that Disney DVD intro scene.

You can quite easily modifiy it so that instead of displaying walt disney pictures you can display "your family productions".

Heres the link to an example and in this video on the top left there is another link on how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgT4M8_YzWs&feature=related

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter