RE: Lisa, M2MRB

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Just wanted to let ya'll know, I received a text from her this morning about 7:15am and they have safely arrived in GA for their first half of their Southern Tour...

She says HI!!

Yeah!!!! that is good news
tell her Hi back from all of us & that we expect to see lots of pics when she gets back ;)

I hope they are having a great time! Wish I was going to get to see them this trip east but they aren't coming this north

HI y'all...yup using my new GA accent! having a blast with Shawna and family....Bruce is a great cook and we are eating good!

we went up to Cleveland today to visit the Cabbage patch hosptital, was fun...we had gone there for Megan's 3rd bday! got lots of rain, then lunch at Carouso's in Dahlonega.

tomorrow is bbq with Anne and Leah with their families, will be a fun DISmeet!

will check in soon!

was a fun night last night meeting Leah and Anne's families...LOT of laughs and plenty of Disney talk and plans!! great food and company, nothing better!

The tour has moved on... The are safely in SC. We had tons of fun and Lisa and Megan put up with the first week of school for me and the kids! They are troopers! I the kids want to know when we are headed to WA to see them, since they have come here twice!

I better start a trip fund!
S :)

Shawna we had a great time! Thanks for putting up with us...you know you are welcome anything
had a yummy lunch and back in room for awhile..a bit warm for us..will go back out later for dinner and some exploring

WE ARE HOME!!!

sorry for the lack of updates! will get my ducks in order here the next couple of days and update my TR soon!

had a wonderful day! we are wiped out and need to regroup a bit!

will get updated on my other swap threads hopefully later today!

Welcome home :) Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip! I mailed your lyric swap box today.

thanks for our welcome homes!

Cheryl, thanks for letting me know! appreciate you holding for me, will let you know when it gets here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter