Re-entry

brandycaviness

Earning My Ears
We plan to spend our first day at MK of course. We have dinner rezzies at 5:55 at 1900 PF. I'm already bummed about this because it seems we will miss the electrical parade. Anyway, MK is open until 11pm that night. Can we re-enter after dinner? We do not have the park hopper.

As the PPs have said, yes, you can exit and re-enter the park as many times as you'd like during the day (there is no limit on re-entries). Without the PH, you can only re-enter the same park you first entered (in your case, MK). Have fun at 1900PF!

Yep and you will be able to get back quickly on the monorail, enjoy every minute!

Yep and you will be able to get back quickly on the monorail, enjoy every minute!

We plan to spend our first day at MK of course. We have dinner rezzies at 5:55 at 1900 PF. I'm already bummed about this because it seems we will miss the electrical parade. Anyway, MK is open until 11pm that night. Can we re-enter after dinner? We do not have the park hopper.

Are you sure you'll miss the parade? Double check the schedule, because when the park is open that late, I think the parade is sometimes at 9 instead of 7.

You can re-enter MK if that is where you were earlier in the day :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure that is what it said, but this is my first Disney experience and I'm finding it overwhelming.

Anyone want to double check for me?:goodvibes It will be Monday, November 28th.

Are you sure you'll miss the parade? Double check the schedule, because when the park is open that late, I think the parade is sometimes at 9 instead of 7.

I'm pretty sure that is what it said, but this is my first Disney experience and I'm finding it overwhelming.
Anyone want to double check for me?:goodvibes It will be Monday, November 28th.

MK is not actually "open late" on Nov. 28.
It "closes" (regular hours) at 8PM that evening.

BUT- that night is also a PM EMH,
so MK will remain open 3 extra hours (until 11PM) for WDW Resort Guests.

MSEP runs at 7PM, Wishes fireworks at 8PM.

yep it looks like the parade is at 7 with the park closing at 8 but it has extra magic hours from 8-11 (if you are staying at a Disney hotel)

MK is not actually "open late" on Nov. 28.
It "closes" (regular hours) at 8PM that evening.

BUT- that night is also a PM EMH,
so MK will remain open 3 extra hours (until 11PM) for WDW Resort Guests.

MSEP runs at 7PM, Wishes fireworks at 8PM.

I didn't catch the date, so I wasn't sure...but I did see on the calendar that there ARE dates where the park is open until 11 and there is a 9:00 parade, that's why I mentioned it.

I didn't catch the date, so I wasn't sure...but I did see on the calendar that there ARE dates where the park is open until 11 and there is a 9:00 parade, that's why I mentioned it.

Yup.

And, that's why I took the time to explain it.

First Disney experience? WOW, I remember my first time. I envy you. I wish I could go back and experience my first Disney experience again. It can be overwhelming, Just keep in mind that it is your vacation and if things don't go exactly as planned, you are still at Disney! :thumbsup2 Enjoy every minute.

Me personally, and this is just my opinion....I wouldn't miss MSEP for 1900 PF...while I loved having dinner there and I had a great time, the parade is really special. Can you change your ADR for another time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter