• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Re: BTMRR for this weekend

mlktwins

Mouseketeer
We are planning rope drop at MK this Sat or Sun specifically to do BTM. is this still in schedule for reopening? thanks so much!!

We are worried about the same. Website says it opens tomorrow yet no fast pass available. However, today it says closed for refurbishment and Saturday through Monday, it says not available. Tuesday there are fastpass to be had for the ride. We will be at the Christmas Party tonight, so I will try to post with an update if it opens for the party.

Last edited:

We are worried about the same. Website says it opens tomorrow yet no fast pass available. However, today it says closed for refurbishment and Saturday through Monday, it says not available. Tuesday there are fastpass to be had for the ride. We will be at the Christmas Party tonight, so I will try to post with an update if it opens for the party.
@xipotec has reported in from MK: BTMRR opens tomorrow, 11/19 and FPs will not be available:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/btmrr-offical-update-11-18-16.3561464/

Thanks so much!!!

That is great!!! We managed to make rope drop yesterday, which we have never done before early enough to see the opening show. We were the 3rd or 4th train car to ride after it opened. We managed to ride 2 more times with maybe a 5 minute wait after walking through the queue (we didn't stop to wait in the queue at all). We could have done more rides just like that, but needed to meet up with DH and other son.

It was an awesome way to end our trip. This is my son's favorite ride .

Rope drop is our friend!!!

That is great!!! We managed to make rope drop yesterday, which we have never done before early enough to see the opening show. We were the 3rd or 4th train car to ride after it opened. We managed to ride 2 more times with maybe a 5 minute wait after walking through the queue (we didn't stop to wait in the queue at all). We could have done more rides just like that, but needed to meet up with DH and other son.

It was an awesome way to end our trip. This is my son's favorite ride .

Rope drop is our friend!!!

That's awesome! Do you know what was refurbished? Have they added photopass pics to it?

We've been to Disney 3 times and I honestly haven't paid as much attention to the actual scenery as I was to my son's face while riding it :-). I do know that we got wet each time going up that first hill (we didn't our other trips), it looks a bit fresher, and the water shoots up much higher giving us some spray. We went through the queue so fast all 3 times we didn't have time to stop and really take everything in. There were no photopass pics for this ride :-(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter