??? re Annual Pass

kates904

Earning My Ears
I am getting the annual passes and doing monthlypayments. I leave toorrow. The CM on the phone told me to purchase at DD. I worry about doing that as I'd rather have everything set up before I leave. Can I purchase online and take the paperwork down there?

That's exactly what I did, I purchased online with the payment plan, printed out my voucher, and took it with me to Guest Services, worked great!

Yes. You can do the purchase online and take the printouts with you to any Park (including TTC, IG and DTD) Ticket or Guest Relations window. Actually it is much smoother and faster to do it that way than at the window initially. Because you already have signed the contract, entered the demographics and processed the credit (or debit) card transaction. All the person at the window will have to do is verify the demographics and Florida Residency and print the APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter