razors for shaving ladies legs

I have a plain old Schick Track II. I am going to have to get something else soon because it is getting hard to find replacement blades. DD has a Venus. All razor blade replacements are expensive. I give DD some in her Christmas stocking each year.

Gillette Daisy Classic (disposable). 3 teenage girls and myself and we all love these. They were out last time I was at Walmart so I bought a bag of disposable Noxema brand razors. They're not bad, but I like the Gillette ones better.

Venus for us. Yes, expensive and it drives me crazy but I love my venus razor too much to give it up.

I just use regular (men's) Gillette pivot (disposable) razors. The pivoting head is what makes the difference. It really angles the blades around curves by itself so the blade doesn't accidentally cut into skin from being at the wrong angle. I haven't knicked an ankle or knee in decades.

I stockpiled & got several bags of the razors free when they were on sale at Walgreens & I combined them with coupons. I haven't bought a bag of razors in a few years. :cool1: :thumbsup2

I use BJ's brand ladies razors. Pretty inexpensive but nice.

Venus- My teen dd and I both use a Venus. They really are good. Every time I use one of the cheaper disposable ones, I have nicks all over my legs.

My DH needs them sharper than I do so when he is ready to replace his gives it to me. He uses Gillette.

Schick Intuition or Schick Quatro. I also stock up on blades when they are on sale. Blades are so dang expensive!

This is where being blond saves money. I've tried cheap razors, expensive razors and electric razors. Every time I always nicked myself or my skin got too itchy from moisture going bye bye with the hair. Finally tried the intuition and I gladly spend the money, but I do try and stock up while they're on sale. Being blond means I get to shave less, but I still have to shave.

Me--Venus
DD#1--Schick Quatro
DD#2--Schick Intuition (just got her first razor) The really great part is that one of her Girl Scout leaders works for the company that owns Schick at gave each scout a razor and 24 refills:thumbsup2

Used to use cheap disposables then got a free Gillette Fusion in the mail-since then I have found although the blades are crazy expensive I get many many many more shaves out of that blade than the disposable razors and no cuts/knicks.

Used to use cheap disposables then got a free Gillette Fusion in the mail-since then I have found although the blades are crazy expensive I get many many many more shaves out of that blade than the disposable razors and no cuts/knicks.

I got one of those free too a couple years ago then I dropped it and it broke! It was a good razor.

I use the Venus and have for about eight years...I need a new replacement blade. I HATE shaving my legs...my legs get so itchy and I just hate putting on the lotion.

I HATE shaving my legs...my legs get so itchy and I just hate putting on the lotion.

What are you using when you shave your legs? It sounds like you aren't lubricating enough and are getting razor burn. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter