Raw Vegetables available?

squirrel

DIS Veteran<font color=deeppink>
Last year I never found any and I put it on the Questionaire at the end of the cruise.

Then a while later I thought I saw a post/trip report that someone had raw veggies onboard.

Just wondering if they are available on all ships or not.

not sure exactly how you mean but there are carrot and celery sticks somewhere.... there is salad, of course, and many of the burger “fixings” or things like that are around and about and are veggies and raw. there are also marinated vegetable salads and the like at various buffets etc.. which are technically raw. i have seen a video online about a guy documenting his experiences as a raw vegan on a disney cruise and he was pretty impressed with the offerings but that would be something you would have to pre-arrange through DCL in your “special diets” type situation.:thumbsup2

i think if you just mean is there a pile of zucchinis or big ol’ carrots laying around, i would say no. :lmao:

ETA: my personal feeling is that the newer ships have a wider array of offerings especially in the vegetarian/vegan arena, but the ships menus are generally similar

there was a make your own salad at Fillmore's on the Dream. There were also salad fixings at Cabanas... cucumbers, carrots, peppers etc that you could take what you wanted.

Not sure about the other ships

I guess I will have it noted in my reservation then. I really don't like cooked vegetables.

I also have found out I'm allergic to certain fruits and vegetables.

Last year all I ate was salads. I don't like dressings so that limits me as most of the buffet salads had dressing.

I checked each night in the MDR on the kids menu for veggies and dip and it wasn't offered. I even asked our server but I guess carrot sticks and cucumber slices are not available. At WDW, almost every TS kids menu had veggies and dip.

I guess on the larger ships they have more selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter