Rave reviews for outside vendors

to post a picture from your flickr account you have to do the following:

- Click on the photo you want to post in flickr
- Click "All Sizes" from the menu above the photo
- Choose the size of photo you want to post (small or medium is usually best)
- Under the photo you will see two boxes - use the direct link to the photo

- On the board when you make your post click on the "insert image" icon about the box you type into
- Paste the direct link to the photo here - the board automatically inserts the correct code into the box
- Then go ahead and post!

Let me know if you still have trouble (I *heart* flickr!! My screenname there: lschreur)

Thanks, Maggimus. We are so happy with our photos. Yay Randy Chapman!

And thanks, alexdrovna. I'll try and find some time today to post some of my Flickr photos. I'm new to the whole Flickr thing, but I just love it so far.

Cheers,
Linda

Randy is my absolute favorite-- im his biggest fan. His prices cannot be beat. Go to his website and check them out. I think the password is Ariel.

www.chapmanphotography.com

Go to "disney brides"
password "ariel"
then click
"wedding information"
go to "package info and pricing"

Take into consideration that you own the copywrite to the CD.. so you do not have to pay for your photos through him-- he gives you copies of nearly all of your photos in a wedding album-- but gives every photo he takes of you on a cd.. you can then take it to any place that develops and get photos made... which saves TONS of money!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter