Raul and/or pintrader...a question for you

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
We'll be at WDW next week and have late dinner reservations at the California Grill because I want to see the parade and fireworks before we leave on Saturday. (more than you needed to know) My question...how late are you guys at the Contemporary on Friday evenings? I'd love to meet you all but cannot get there for 7:00pm.

Hi There

As Rauls' much better half, I decided to answer this one for him....I think he and Kathryn have
run off w/ Pinboy..

Anyway, our meetings start at 7 pm on the 4th floor by the Pin station, and last until 11PM, but
we often hang around and wait for the working CMs to get off duty, and then move it downstairs
to the snack bar, where we all pig out, and put a bunch of tables together and keep on
trading....

Soooo, to answer your question, yes, we should still be there, if not on the 4th floor, we will
be downstairs in the snack bar......

looking forward to seeing you

Donna

Gee,.....how many Friday nights have we been driving home saying, "Most NORMAL people are driving home from bars this late at night!"

but since Disney has been having these Saturday morning events. Sleep is required. We almost always go down to the Food and fun court to eat before Frank the Manager closes down the "hot" food part of the food court. It closes one hour after Magic Kingdom. so we go down at different times depending upon MK closing time. Then we sit and eat and wait for the CMs to pass through as mentioned. We do some of our best trading after midnight :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter