Rates offsite drop ..

BuhByeNebraska

Earning My Ears
I posted the new rates for Marriott Village on the Orlando Hotels board. They have come down about 50% since I checked several weeks ago. Looks like a good alternative to All Stars for those arriving during non-discounted dates.

Offsite hotels have rates as low as $20 per night. Tourism is way off in Orlando right now. If you can go, there are bargains to be had.

In an effort to keep the resorts board on the topic of Disney Resorts, this thread is being moved to the Orlando Hotels board.

this is good news! are you aware of any particular specials or how to go about getting in on them? I'm going oct. 18th for 10nights and am looking for a resortish atmosphere as I am going solo and plan on having a lot of R & R.

There are lots of places to go for discount rooms.

Hotel Sites:
Is there a particular hotel that you like? Country Inn & Suites, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, etc? If so, go to the individual website of that hotel. Typically when you book direct from the hotel's site, you can get great rates. If you don't know their website, call up the hotel and get it, or goto Yahoo.com and type in Orlando Hotels.

National Discount Sites:
There are a lot of national hotel discount sites with great rates, especially now! They often charge in advance, it at times it can be difficult to make changes/cancellations, so check the procedures.

Local Travel Sites:
Again, lots of these. Make sure the site has a good reputation and will honor your reseravation. I used http://www.orlandodiscountrooms.com to book the Hampton Inn near I-drive for only $39 per night, which I though was a steal for a Hampton. There are lots of sites like this, so just look around.

Support Your Board:
Most importantly, this website has hotels that offer great rates, just for us, so when able support the great people who give us this forum!

Thanks,
All the best!

PamOKW....

Where did you find rates for $20?? I don't doubt that you found those rates, but just curious about which hotels are offering such deals. Just to note, up north in some cities, hotels charge about $20 for parking alone, so getting you accommodations for that rate is a steal!

Cheers!

About 6 weeks ago Courtyard by Marriott in the Disney Village offered rooms for $20 a night for select nights in September and the beginning of December. You had to book directly with the hotel and they sold out pretty fast. I think you had to pre-pay as well. With bookings down, they may offer the promotion again so keep calling the hotel if interested.

Low, discounted and even 2 for 1 rates now seem quite widespread across the non-Disney hotel business. The Orlando Sentinel has a lot of this just at the moment, while the go2orlando website usually has some good deals. I also know some of the best rates are due to be served up exclusively here on the DIS in the near future, so keep clicking on the Orlando Hotel Discounts link at the top of the page!

Simon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter