Rates in March

Puggs

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of taking the Western cruise in March 2004 for our 15th anniversary. I have checked on the Cruise Line web site and gotten pricing quotes.
I was wondering what kind of rates were received for the 2003 March season, I know that sometimes codes come out for discounts. Would anyone care to give me an idea of what their cost was?
Thanks!

Around $4500 for 4, cat. 6, in mid-March. We booked nearly a year in advance.

Ours was around $5,000 for Cat 6 - for 2 adults & 2 children for the March 29,2003 Magic. We didn't book until August, and we're closer to spring break - which is probably why there is a price difference between us and Liza.

We are on a 4day in March, 2003....price $3400 for 2 cat 10, booked last March...I understand that there are very few discounts in March as that is seen as
Spring break revenue....HIGH!!!

Thank you very much for the info. That gives me an idea of how much to budget for.

Puggs,
What ever you do book with Dreams. We booked in Feb 2002 for our March 15 2003 7 day. We are a family of 6 in 2 connecting cat 10's. Booked with a total price of $7142. Almost a week after we booked Dreams let us know that the rate had dropped to $5782. WOW we are so happy we booked with Dreams. We can use that $1360 saved on other things. Oh plus we get about an extra $500 for other credits that we will be getting. Total saved with dreams $1860.

...We'll be on the 4-day in March too! We are departing 3/23/03, how about you?

We booked last April (2002) for our March 2003 cruise. We are paying $2033.55 for 3 passengers in a category 9 (total with taxes, port fees, and insurance). My Parents also booked a category 9, but didn't book till May (2002). They are paying $1,675.70 for 2 passengers (total with taxes, port fees, and insurance)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter