• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rates given for email or "profile" discounts....May and June

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Just curious.....If I am breaking the rules asking this just delete it....
But we received the email code discount....and for now we have CBR reserved for May 13 - 18th.
But now with the money we saved on the rental car (decided to use the new Magical Express :cool1: )
I am wondering if anyone got the Contemporary....Garden Wing using this discount?
And what kind of rate it was.
We might consider going with CR.
What do you think? :wizard:

We got a Contemporary wing room -standard view for $144 (without tax)
for June 14-18 with our email discount. princess:

How do we sign up to get the email discount code? We are going in May and are on a tight budget!

Thanks!

audryslane said:
How do we sign up to get the email discount code? We are going in May and are on a tight budget!

Thanks!

Welcome to the DIS! The email codes are very random, as most would tell you on this site. However, one way to increase your chances is to sign up on the official Disney site for all of their emails. Just register online and be sure and click the box that says you want to receive emails regarding WDW. Hopefully this will put you in the random pool for email codes.

I got the POR for $105 with tax (or thereabouts) for June 6-13. Ours was also an email discount. I'm not sure if it was signing up at the WDW website or the survey DH and I took at the MK on our last trip.

MelessaG said:
I got the POR for $105 with tax (or thereabouts) for June 6-13. Ours was also an email discount. I'm not sure if it was signing up at the WDW website or the survey DH and I took at the MK on our last trip.

Hey Melissa we're from Oklahoma too. We'll be there May 31 - June 14th. Maybe we'll bump into you somewhere.

Lori

I recieved an e-mail from Disney about the $1,500 trip. There was no code! I hope this doesnt mean I wont get a code! Im not going with out a discount. Frankly Im just getting tired of waiting and hoping. I hate that they wait to the last minute and make things so hard on the people that are willing to spend a lot of money on a Disney trip.

Then, today I bought Brinbrams 2005 book. It looks like they have the old ticket prices in there from 2004!

Just getting aggervated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter